Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Steeler game

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

First Steeler game

This weekends game was the first regular season game I had ever been to. I am from Michigan, and my dad, brother and I come back for a preseason game every year. We decided to go to a regular season game this year and do it up right. Primanti Brothers and Iron City before the game, and then one of the best games I have ever seen!! It was so awesome to see the whole city in Black and Gold. It was an amazing time, and I can't wait to go back.

The game was awesome on TV, so obviously being there was even better.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I was there too, my 7th football game at Heinz Field. The only other game that I've been to that came close was the Winter Classic.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    My first Steelers game was in 1983 at old cleveland municipal stadium. Remember it was very cold and we lost.Plus I hate Browns fans.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Cannot wait to see the STEELERS at Heinz. My only other game was a pseudo home game in 08 at Fedex. Also caught the preseason game this year. We won the SB in 08 so I'm pretty sure we will win it again.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

My Mood
    Addicted
    Me and my son first Regular season game at Heniz field was when the Saints drafted Reggie Bush, we won the game 35-31 i believe, I have been to a couple of preseason games at Heinz but they don't compare to the regular season games, but it was an amazing all around experience, Steeler fans are really the greatest, I have also been to numerous Steeler vs Browns games at the old Municipal stadium in the dawg pound i might add with my Steelers gear on... and the new Clown stadium ( in the dawg pound also with my Steeler gear on lol ) i wouldn't dare take my family to a Browns stadium, next to Oakland cleveland has to be the worse stadium to be in, there fans are the most ignorant and most depressed fans i ever seen in my life! Dude i'm glad u got to experience a game in Heinz field every Steeler fan should

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELWILLiam View Post
    This weekends game was the first regular season game I had ever been to. I am from Michigan, and my dad, brother and I come back for a preseason game every year. We decided to go to a regular season game this year and do it up right. Primanti Brothers and Iron City before the game, and then one of the best games I have ever seen!! It was so awesome to see the whole city in Black and Gold. It was an amazing time, and I can't wait to go back.
    Glad you had a great time but more importantly, did you bring any beer back for your mentor?

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    Glad you had a great time but more importantly, did you bring any beer back for your mentor?
    If he did, you win the "parent of the year" award.

My son would have purchased the beer (intending to share it with hhis mentor, of course), but something would have happened along the way that caused him and his friends to drink it all on the way home.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    If he did, you win the "parent of the year" award.

My son would have purchased the beer (intending to share it with hhis mentor, of course), but something would have happened along the way that caused him and his friends to drink it all on the way home.
    He was my former intern and he pretty much received credit for the internship the minute I knew he was a Steelers fan. I may have to revoke it if I don't see some brews soon.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Glad you had fun. Seeing the Steelers beat the Patriots in Pittsburgh had to be nice. That crowd sure as hell looked fired up!

Thread Information