Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben Drunk

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Damn people trying to stir the pot, just leave the man alone already. Im sure this pic has made it's way or will make it's way all over the net.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Damn people trying to stir the pot, just leave the man alone already. Im sure this pic has made it's way or will make it's way all over the net.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Edit, I wasn't referring to you Pitt23 in the "damn people" statement Just the people that put this stuff up in the first place to try and cause trouble for Ben.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Edit, I wasn't referring to you Pitt23 in the "damn people" statement Just the people that put this stuff up in the first place to try and cause trouble for Ben.
    It's all good, just though I'd share this with everyone. Actually, any normal person making that face would probably make me laugh anyways. And it's been mentioned on Deadspin and thats the biggest "nonmainstream" place on the web...
    http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/the-s...ice-228971.php
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Ben is a man, a young man! No different than anyone else.

His workouts I`m sure are top priority. This could be a wedding or something! Who cares? Is he driving drunk? is he shooting a pistol in public? Is he Harrassing women, or domestic violence for a beating?

He is an adult, having some cocktails and a good time! Do we even know if we was drunk?

Everyone takes a bad picture now and then. Hell you could be stone sober and take a bad picture!

Live Ben, Live
    well said!!!! I couldn't agree with you more. Everyone should leave the guy alone and let him live his life!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I don't think I was ever saying I don't want Ben to live his life. I just hope he takes his job as starting QB of the Pittsburgh Steelers alittle more serious. Thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But just because someone puts out gossip pictures of him, it doens't mean he is not taking his job seriously.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That's what we all hope he does man, we can't afford to have him miss any workouts, film sessions, team meetings, training camp sessions, anything.

Im sure we'll see some articles in the near future about Ben working with his WR's and TE's in the offseason too, atleast we better !

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    But just because someone puts out gossip pictures of him, it doens't mean he is not taking his job seriously.
    Well when articles are written by Steelers beat writers suggesting that the new HC needs to be harder on Ben with studying film and other areas with being a pro athlete. That suggest Ben needs to take his job alittle more serious. I think it was Gerry Dulac that wrote such an article. I even remembering during Ben's rookie season that some teammates questioned his work ethic. He is known to be last one in and first one out during practice.

I'm a Ben fan and watched the guy play in college. I just hope he doesn't waste his talent.
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 01-16-2007 at 09:45 PM.

My Mood
    Mad
    That's what we all hope he does man, we can't afford to have him miss any workouts, film sessions, team meetings, training camp sessions, anything.

Im sure we'll see some articles in the near future about Ben working with his WR's and TE's in the offseason too, atleast we better !
    Well I hope and the new HC better buckle Ben down. The guy has to much talent to waste.

"The sadest thing in life is wasted talent".

Thread Information