Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben Drunk

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by MRS.Steelerfan View Post
    You did not just give Kudos to Tom Brady in this thread????
    Yes I did but I do hate the guy. There is a reason he is a three time Super Bowl champion the guy works hard at his craft. I'm sure Tom likes to party it up also. But when he gets it done on the field on a consistent basis its hard to question his work ethic.

From the countless reports that I have read and his questionable work ethic and to the photos proving he drinks like a champion. I start to wonder if Ben does take his job serious? He is only human so if did get a big head after the success he had its understandable. I'm just hoping by March Ben and his WR's start preparing for the 2007 season.

I think Brady takes his GQ modeling more serious then FB. Anything else I have to say about this belongs in the rivalry forum. So, I will shut up now before my husband bans me!!!

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    It's my feeling that he can do whatever he likes in the offseason--as long as it's not something stupid to get himself hurt like last year. But I also think he needs to keep up with work outs and when it's gets closer to training camp time, it's time to lay off the sauce and partying, and take his job (and pay) seriously and do what he's paid to do.

Film studying, working out hard, and drinking in respectable MODERATION during the season will go a long way toward helping us in '07. He's GOT to stop the partying on Friday/Saturday nights during the season though--it's gonna bite us in the butt.

Hopefully a new HC can lay down the law about this stuff and keep Big Ben in line

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The thing is when I read recently that some of Ben's teammates thought Ben needs to take his job more serious from studying film and other areas that go into being a pro athlete then I think there is a problem.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'm not convinced that is Ben, that guy looks way to small if you ask me. I know Ben lost alot of weight during his time off but that guy looks way too small to be him.

I can't fault the guy for unwinding alittle, I mean he's only been done playing for what, 2 weeks now? Most players take atleast the first 2 months off after the season to chill out and relax, then they get back into the swing of things with team workouts, meetings, etc.

thats not ben, way to small. He hasnt had long hair since pre accident and pre accident he was a big boy...his hair is short, has been short and that guy is to small in general if you ask me

so all i gotta say to that pic is

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That pic that was floating around a couple years ago of Ben partying and drinking, wasn't him either. It's just somebody trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Ben is a man, a young man! No different than anyone else.

His workouts I`m sure are top priority. This could be a wedding or something! Who cares? Is he driving drunk? is he shooting a pistol in public? Is he Harrassing women, or domestic violence for a beating?

He is an adult, having some cocktails and a good time! Do we even know if we was drunk?

Everyone takes a bad picture now and then. Hell you could be stone sober and take a bad picture!

Live Ben, Live

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    I agree with ya Cleves...but I'm not so sure that's him either.

its not him, no way

Thread Information