Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben beat Brady at his own game

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Ben beat Brady at his own game

Was listening to a Steelers show on the way back from the game, and the announcers were talking about how Ben "out Bradied" Brady, and that was such a good sight to see. The scripts were totally flipped this game. Ben was standing in the pocket, cool calm and collected, just waiting for the open receiver, while Brady looked frantic the entire game. He had a good drive or two, but other than that, he seemed totally lost. Looked to me like Ben stole Tom Brady's playbook and just did everything that Brady usually does.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Our defense was fantastic. They pressured Brady right up the middle which kept Brady off balance the whole game. Brady even had happy feet when he was standing back there.

And Woodley was a one man wrecking crew out there today.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

I said last week this is how they'd need to play the Pats and they did and it worked.

My question is will they use this kind of gameplan this week against the rats?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I said last week this is how they'd need to play the Pats and they did and it worked.

My question is will they use this kind of gameplan this week against the rats?
    They better... if they do flacco is chicken paprikash.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    They better... if they do flacco is chicken paprikash.

I hope, right now that shitbag is playing bad, we need to press his WR's and take away his hot reads then own his ***!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I was listening to "cooler talk" last night on the way home too. We all knew Ben was perfectly capable of playing that kind of game but it was nice to be able to see him do it against a quality opponent. It's nice to beat Brady and the Pats at their own game. Using Heath was giving them a taste of their own medicine too!

Draft Pick
    First off, my congrats to the team. I admit I was skeptical coming into this game, but they put together a good game plan on both sides of the ball and calmed my nerves on what I thought would be a Steelers defeat. It's good to be proved wrong with a big win.
    Secondly, I loved seeing Tom Brady pace the sidelines. The cameras would pan to him occasionaly and you could just see he was liked a caged lion not knowing what to do. He was continuously warming up and then standing there with a scowl on his puss. It is true though, that the way to beat the Pats is to keep him on the sidelines. Great win!

My Mood
    Addicted
    I said if they played like they played on offense we would win! i just hope this is the type of defense we see from our boys the rest of the season

My Mood
    Love
    I said yesterday that it looked as if Ben did to Brady and the pats what they have done to us in the past. It was sweet to see the roles reversed. Pats are done with boys and girls. You think maybe we should give some thanks to the Bills for what they started? Pats will lose at least 2 more games.

As for the ravens, they haven't swept us since 2006. I know for a fact it does not happen this season. They'll put up a valiant effort but will fall short.

Waterboy

Big Ben Can Play Quarterback Too

Great article on how the Steelers git no respect against the Patriots this week

Thread Information