Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else think Kordell sucks on ESPN?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Love
    If he was on the set reading all this i bet he would throw his ear peace in near tears.

Was it ok for Ward to cry but not Stewart?
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Kordell sucks period...lol He never showed up in the big games.......97 and 01 AFC title games till **** me off.....the two special teams TD's against the Pats in the 01 AFC title game was not his fault but Kordell threw his usual multiple INT's in that game.....lol
    That's the way I am too, when you look back at some of the good things that Kordell did as Slash, and even some of the good games as a QB you just can't get past all the post season blunders. People say O'donnell was a good QB and for awhile he was decent. I won't say he was good overall but he could manage the game. Every time I think of him though the first thing that pops into my head is Larry Brown.

My Mood
    Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I've only watched him a handful of times. I don't normally watch ESPN that much anyways. Honestly when I watched him he wasn't a bad commentator/analyst, atleast IMO. I just can't get past the whole crying on the sidelines of that Tampa Bay game so long ago. Or those INT's in the playoffs...
    LOL He just can't get away from only being good as a "slash" "commentator/analyst"
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post

But I can comment on that. Yes he did suck, and Cowher sucked for keeping him in there for so long when it was obvious that he sucked. There was alot of ducking going on those 5 or 6 years.
    One of many Cowher screw ups
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Just think if they could have holstered their eog's and Kordell just stayed "Slash"!!! Everyone would still be talking about nothing but highlights....

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    If Kordell would have stayed Slash he would of had one hell of a career

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Kordell Stewart doesn't believe in his former team when it comes to playing Tom Brady.

Stewart, who was known as "Slash" when he quarterbacked Pittsburgh from 1995 to 2002, said the Steelers can't beat the New England Patriots on Sunday.

"The offense of New England is just too potent," Stewart said on ESPN's "First Take." "I don't think they have a chance."

Stewart's assessment comes from watching the success of Brady and the Patriots' offense. "They've exposed the Pittsburgh Steelers over time by spreading them out, by putting [safety Troy] Polamalu outside the box and cover someone," he said. "There's a multitude of problems on this defense when it comes to understanding how to defend the New England Patriots' offense."

Stewart said the last team to slow down the Patriots was the Dallas Cowboys, but that doesn't help Pittsburgh.

"When you look at the Pittsburgh Steelers, that's not their DNA and how [Cowboys defensive coordinator] Rob Ryan ran that defense," Stewart said. "Their DNA is confuse you by putting two, three hands in the ground and maybe walk some guys around and lurk Troy Polamalu down to the middle of the field. That won't be the case."
    FROM ESPN

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Hey Kordell, You're not the QB anymore, we actually have a chance to beat some teams now..LOL

Kordell sucked when he was in Pittsburgh in more ways than one!
    Mr. Comissioner, feel free to resoak those kerosene rags around your ankles for the 2011-2012 season. After the lockout the ants are angry as hell and more inclined to eat your candy ***! Thanks! --75Steeler

Thread Information