Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The loss by the Ravens last night to the Jags could be huge...

Bookmark and Share
    I don't always stay up late to watch the end of the MNF games, but I couldn't go to bed without watching the end of that game. I kept thinking that the rats would pull it out in the end. They were embarrassed twice this year, and right now, that means they have been embarassed twice as much as us. Even though we lost huge to them in week 1 and lost to Houston on the road, I think their losses to Tenn and Jax demonstrate their inconsistent play, which, of course, Steeler fans witness alomost every other week. I would love to see us play two back-to-back great games starting this week.

My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELyourface View Post
    Now that is how I envisioned the ravens playing for most of the season. I thought their D would still be pretty solid, but I thought their offense got worse through offseason changes and Flacco's ineptness at QB would become even more apparent with the loss of his safety valve (Heap). I thought they would go 7-9 this year. Obviously that likely isn't going to happen, but I'm still convinced that they really aren't all that good.

The play of the Steelers is the most frustrating thing for me this season because I just can't figure this team out. I feel as if I can generally read this team pretty well, but I have been so off this year regarding them I literally don't know what to expect from week to week.
    They could just be trying to do something different this season. I think they're finding their groove and need to get Harrison back as well as Hampton and Smith. The pieces will fall in place and the Steelers will no doubt be rockin and rollin.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    I don't always stay up late to watch the end of the MNF games, but I couldn't go to bed without watching the end of that game. I kept thinking that the rats would pull it out in the end. They were embarrassed twice this year, and right now, that means they have been embarassed twice as much as us. Even though we lost huge to them in week 1 and lost to Houston on the road, I think their losses to Tenn and Jax demonstrate their inconsistent play, which, of course, Steeler fans witness alomost every other week. I would love to see us play two back-to-back great games starting this week.
    I was the same way, I had to see how it ended. Once it got to the 4th quarter and the Jags were only 15 minutes from winning I really started to gain hope that they could pull it off. The Ravens were due to be brought back down to earth and thank goodness the jags pulled it off.

The Ravens will be stewing about this one all week.

Thread Information