Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ben will have to match Brady this week.

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    I hope Woodley gets the game winning interception return TD. See what I did there?
    Not really....

Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    This game has all the makings of a Patriots' victory. They have not lost after the bye during the Brady/Hoodie years... They are throwing the ball to Welker at a record pace... As was said, they are now running the ball better too.

The achilles' heel? Their defense is NOT good. Must take advantage and take care of the ball.
    As others have stated all streaks come to an end. We ended their 21 consecutive win streak on halloween weekend of 04. And technically, they have lost after bye weeks. Not in the regular season in the playoffs. The pats had a first round bye last year and lost to the jets. Then they lost to the giants in the super bowl after the week off. So maybe not in the regular season but its not like they've never lost with a week in between games......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    We know Steelersbabe Woodley sacks

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Coming into this game Ben has thrown 9td's and 1int the past threee games. So this is the game for him to come hot into. I like his chances actually outdueling Brady. We will see. Well I wont, Ill be at work

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Talking to Steeldad last night on the Blitzburgh Radio Podcast, he's actually somewhat confident that the Steelers can finally get this monkey off their back with the Pats.

I have no problem in thinking Ben can match Brady TD for TD..I say "can" because the Steelers have yet to put together a full game this season or play with consistency week in and week out.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    As others have stated all streaks come to an end. We ended their 21 consecutive win streak on halloween weekend of 04. And technically, they have lost after bye weeks. Not in the regular season in the playoffs. The pats had a first round bye last year and lost to the jets. Then they lost to the giants in the super bowl after the week off. So maybe not in the regular season but its not like they've never lost with a week in between games......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    Excellent points about the byes in the playoffs.... My gut is telling me we are going to find a way to win this game. I don't think they'll have an answer for Brown or Sanders and I think we'll be able to 'limit' Welker and co. just enough.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    ...no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers_All_Day_43 View Post
    Not really....
    I wished for a win! That's less likely to occur than anything else. C'mon guys.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There is no way the Patriots secondary can keep up with our wide receivers. It's just not going to happen. Belichick will find a way to get pressure on Ben, he always does. If the offensive line does it job, Ben can shred their defense as much as Brady shreds ours. If this is a shoot out I won't be surprised.

Wallace is the fastest player in the league; Brown is extremely fast well and Sanders has very good speed. A big key in this game though is, lets see if Heath Miller can get 6-7 catches in this game atleast, hell I'd say get him the ball 10 times. Nobody can hang with Miller, he's money every time. Use Heath in that short to intermediate route, use Wallace and Brown in the slant patterns and set them up to go deep.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Just listening to Sirius NFL Radio on the way home from my kids soccer practice, Tim Ryan made a good point. How is Ben going to be beat Brady, How are the Steelers going to be their nemesis in the Patriots...by outscoring them. It's as simple as that.

Unless Lebeau is coming up with a scheme that he doesn't usually deploy it's going to take a shoot out and Ben is perfectly capable of playing in a shootout if he has too.

Thread Information