Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steeler Addicts Decals

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Steeler Addicts Decals

Yes, they are finally here. High res, official, SA decals are here and available for purchase immediately. I have a limited supply in this first round of decals so get them while they're available! These are the official SA logo's.

Currently we have 2 styles available for immediate shipping (no need to add extra shipping, we'll cover it) to you in a secure, bend proof, envelope. There is a 3rd style, the bridge logo but those are going to be made to order because they are more expensive but definitely worth it.

Payments can be made using paypal via the link at the top of the forums. You can also send a check/money order if you prefer. When you use that link, it will take you to the donate to SA page. You enter in your paypal info and then when you place your order just shoot me a PM with how many you want of eachand include your full name and shipping address. Please PM me when you order either way, do not post up in this thread that you want one without sending me a message. Obviously if you want to send a check or money order that's fine just let me know a PM and include your information. I'm not looking to get rich off of these by any stretch of the imagination, all I want to do is recoup the costs so we can continue to make more and have a good supply on hand.

These are on a first come first served basis so when they are gone I will order more which will take about a week. The company that makes them for me is fortunately very close to where I live so I can pick them up and save time that way.

The pictures do not do these justice, there are flawless and look sick!

So here we go...

SA Text Logo - $4.00 each or 2 for $6.00. The official text logo for SA looks great just about anywhere. I have one on my laptop and of course on my truck shown here in the picture. 5" wide by 3.5" high.

Bridge Logo - As I mentioned, these are going to be made on an as requested basis. They are $25.00 each. I know that seems alittle expensive but these decals are not your average, basic, vehicle sticker. Dimensions are 17" wide by 7" high. Very detailed, high resolution, and made with quality to last. I got one made for myself and it does look awesome! If you would like one of these the turn around time is about a week to have it made and shipped out to you. These are geared more towards SUV's, Trucks, mostly but would look great anywhere! Be careful if you put it on your rear windshield though, depending on where you live the local law enforcement might have an issue with it obstructing your view. It does not cover the entire window and in my opinion it would be fine but obviously I'm no expert and certainly not liable should you get pulled over and asked to remove it or fined. Either way it looks great! Sorry, just had to cover myself there

Real Men Don't Wear Purple - $4.00 each or 2 for $6.00

In this style you have the option of a background or not. It's 7" long by 1.5" high. Show everyone that sees how much you despise the Ravens!

The Real Men don't wear Stripes or Orange decals will be coming soon!

Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 10-24-2011 at 08:10 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Man I'd love to rock the bottom 2 for the steelers/bengals game in December...but $25 is a little steep for 1 decal

They all look great though

My Mood
    Addicted
    How do I order 2 SA text logo decals? The link takes me to the donate page.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

My Mood
    Addicted
    BRC, I noticed on the store link, there are logos for all three rivals (real men don't wear purple, orange, stripes)

Would it be possible to do all 3 of those for $10? (assuming the other decals are available or could be made)

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Just use the donate link and when you place your order. Then drop me a PM and let me know which you want and how many of each, along with your full name and shipping info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    Man I'd love to rock the bottom 2 for the steelers/bengals game in December...but $25 is a little steep for 1 decal

They all look great though
    The bridge decal is 25.00, the rest are 4.00 each or 2 for 6.00. I'm trying to negotiate a lower price on the bridge logo but I'd have to buy them in bulk and pay up front which is alittle steep. If the interest is there for them though, I'll see what I can do.

The Stripes and Orange ones are on the way next, probably ready in the next 7-10 days. I'm hoping they can get done sooner. I'll find out an update on Monday.

If you have any problems using paypal, please let me know.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 10-21-2011 at 09:31 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Here is what the "real men" decals for the browns and bengals will look like

Just how big are those bridge ones?

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Smokin
    so cool...I am going to order some of the SA text logo now...for ryan, glenn, and i...I will send you a pm in a moment

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yep I got it, all set for you Carla as well. Will be shipped out on Monday 10/24.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'm going this afternoon to check on the Stripes and Orange decals...For everyone that's interested please drop me a PM..these decals are awesome looking!

Thread Information