Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LaMarr Woodley Complains About Lack of Steelers Highlights on NFL Network

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fight
    Well make some to put on the Network!!!
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I woudnt call it "complaining." it's not like he randomly brought it up in the lockerroom or something.
    No, but he wasn't asked, "hey LaMarr, what do you think about the Steelers not being on NFLN?" He was just like, "why don't you guys put the Steelers on more often?"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Woodley likes to stir the pot more than probably most people think. With such a big presence as James Harrison on the team, sometimes other guys get overlooked but Wood is a mean SOB on the field and isn't afraid to talk the talk off the field too. If it weren't for the whole Men's Journal article debacle by Harrison this offseason, Woodley would have been the biggest news maker for the Steelers.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Wood your on a roll on the field worry about that.....NFL Netowrk no worries man!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    I hear ya but like he says at the end, anything that gets them motivated......I don't care what it is.
    If they need the lack of highlights on NFL network to get them motivated, then they should return their bazillions of dollars back to the Steelers and take up needle point or something.

Oh and hey, Lamarr, here's a wild thought. Have some highlights first. Then NFL network will show them. Less talking, more highlights.

--- Added 10/22/2011 at 09:30 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Plus they haven't played in any marquee games to date except for the Ravens and Texans, both of which they lost.

Lost is a bit of an understatement.

woodlley is right, i watch the Patriots nfl network all the time. the only time we are on is when we lose. when we win there are very few highlights. you currently watch..

the all winning palmer.. then brady, pats, pats coach, jets coach, martinez, newton, dalton, back to ponder, back to ginats, dallas, repeat back to the pats... throw in lots on the lions which is cool, they deserve some nfl time... then the lions talk starts up the packers , packers coach, rodgers, back to the pats.. then lombardi finishes off with the steelers are not real good routine.. he hates us...

My Mood
    Addicted
    I agree with Woodley on this...I've been bitching about this for the last few years...They cover the patriots, packers, and damn near everyone else all day everyday...even when the steelers win the superbowl, you don't really hear a lot about them on ESPN/ESPN2/NFL Network, etc....they are never the topic...and as far as recapping scores, they go in depth with almost every game, except the steelers games

and I think it's funny that Sapp talks our D up, then calls them old and slow when they lose to the ravens, then is all over their nuts again after the seahawks game...I can't stand that douche

Why is he even worried about it for? Damn Wood, dont be bitching bout the tv, do your thing on the field thats all that matters.

Maybe if we had a better record than the Bills, Ravens, Pats, Chargers, Lions, Packers, etc. then we would be on alot more. In the offseason I see more Steelers specials than any other team....easily.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

They are always going to cover the darlings more no matter how good the steelers are. We aren't glamorous or flashy enough for the media, and we don't light up the scoreboards with huge fantasy numbers like other teams (Yet, anyways) so we'll never get the coverage the darlings is foxboro, fagachusetts get.......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Thread Information