Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So just how good is Baltimore?

Bookmark and Share
    Cinci will beat us once this season.. We will end up 2nd at best..

Starter
    Honestly, I think they are good enough to beat us pretty good a second time. It kills me to think that, but that in my opinion if the reality. Unless. of course, we really turn it around. I think there D is in the zone, and is only going to get better. Ed Reed is a monster. Rice is easily one of the best players in the league right now.

I just hope we can pull it out. I think Baltimore is a legit SB team.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    They defeated Houston, the Jets, us and St. Louis. 3 of the 4 are under .500. It becomes more and more clear to me that opening week was their Super Bowl. To be fair, we were horrible in that game but Flacco's only other good game was against the Rams.

I think the defense is playing pretty well for them but thats it.

Not sure how much stock to put into the Ravens yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    Honestly, I think they are good enough to beat us pretty good a second time. It kills me to think that, but that in my opinion if the reality. Unless. of course, we really turn it around. I think there D is in the zone, and is only going to get better. Ed Reed is a monster. Rice is easily one of the best players in the league right now.

I just hope we can pull it out. I think Baltimore is a legit SB team.
    not a chance with a rookie qb it will never happen

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Cinci will beat us once this season.. We will end up 2nd at best..
    So will the stains. We might take the 2nd ravings game but, I am not countin on it.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 10-17-2011 at 10:23 PM.

And their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    not a chance with a rookie qb it will never happen
    I think he was talking about the Ravens beating us a second time and being a legit SB contender.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Even if the Steelers lose to the Patriots in 2 weeks and still beat the Ravens and Bengals the following 2 weeks and go into the bye week at 7-3 with still 3 division games to play their odds of winning the AFC North and still getting a top 2 seed in the playoffs is going to be pretty solid. The Ravens game is a MUST win the Steelers need to get it if they have any hope of still winning the North. As Ive said on here many times before the Ravens schedule is way too easy and you just cannot continue to play catch up with them down the stretch and expect them to all of a sudden go in the tank because it most likely is not going to happen...

My Mood
    Impatient
    It will help to have Starks back, Suggs just lines up on whichever side didnt give help against him or J. Scott's side because Scott is terrible. I think Starks against Suggs is a more even match up. That will make a huge difference for Ben.

I think the Ravens are a good team, not elite. Flacco stinks in the playoffs and can't win the big game, and for anyone pointing to week one.....any game in September is hardly a big game. I wasn't worried with the week one loss. It's one game, Baltimore hates us b/c they are tired of losing to us. We will be fine in a couple of weeks against them, probably win. I see us getting the 5th seed on the playoffs. No matter what happens in a few weeks against them.....I still like our changes in December against them. Flacco is OK, lights it up in September, is horrible in December. Not scared of their receivers, Rice doesn't run like that against us again, their o-line is average. Not worried about their DBs. Their front 7 scare me and I worry about their pass rush. Would rather have our team. Oh yeah....and wanna still complain about BA? Go ask a Baltimore how Cam Cameron sits with them. I say they hate their OC more than we hate ours.

Ravens are opportunistic. Where the ball bounces off the facemask of our secondary and harmlessly falls to the ground, theirs picks it and takes it to the house.

Quote Originally Posted by uclkyle View Post
    Oh yeah....and wanna still complain about BA? Go ask a Baltimore how Cam Cameron sits with them. I say they hate their OC more than we hate ours.
    The Rat fans are hating the wrong man.. They have half the offensive players we have... Cam is not the problem.. Flacco and his WR's are.

We are blaming ben and the swirling wind here, but BA is our problem, because we have the best players and Ben, we have no game plan...

Thread Information