Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mendenhall running like he's been watching Redman

Bookmark and Share
    yeah...redman is sooooo impressive, everytime he touches the ball i think to myself OMG what will he do next?!?!?!?! you people really let twisting and turning for an extra yard go to your head. Hes gary russell with 10x the hype

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    yeah...redman is sooooo impressive, everytime he touches the ball i think to myself OMG what will he do next?!?!?!?! you people really let twisting and turning for an extra yard go to your head. Hes gary russell with 10x the hype
    I find that more impressive than running into the back your lineman and falling for no gain.

Mendy had a good game yesterday because he's worried about remaining a starter which shows his attitude, he has the ability but could care less until pushed.

A quality rb doesn't need to be pushed to play his best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpele; 10-17-2011 at 03:34 PM.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Addicted
    We get it. We all understand. For the millionth time, you don't like Redman. You've made your point clear. And made your point clear. And made your point clear.

@ Ktrain hating on Redman AGAIN

Banned
    Whats all the hype about Mendenhall Hes like willy parker but does spin moves m O and selected early in the draft , but seriously dude, whats your prob with Redman, did he not sign an autograph for you or something?
    Last edited by steelchamp204; 10-17-2011 at 03:45 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Whenever I see these stupid threads that compare Mendy to Redman I want to shoot myself.

I respect the effort that Redman gives on every carry, he's the "lunch pail, extra effort" back. Maybe that's why Steeler fans love him so much, that and the fact he is the backup.

Mendhall is a superstar 1000-1500 yard back. A full season of Redman as the starter would net him 700-800 yards. Mendy is twice the back Redman is.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Good God...how old are you anyway????

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    Whenever I see these stupid threads that compare Mendy to Redman I want to shoot myself.

I respect the effort that Redman gives on every carry, he's the "lunch pail, extra effort" back. Maybe that's why Steeler fans love him so much, that and the fact he is the backup.

Mendhall is a superstar 1000-1500 yard back. A full season of Redman as the starter would net him 700-800 yards. Mendy is twice the back Redman is.
    Very few of us have said that Redman should be the starter, something that you and a few others here should consider before you type up condescending posts about people "comparing Mendy to Redman." Redman should be the goal line and short yardage back. Period. That is all. End of story.

if we had a real OC with brains. this would not be a conversation.

we are stuck with this crap of an offense. i said it before its not the players its the idiot BA. he hides the best part of each player.

was there one planned pass to a RB in the flat in BA's game plan yesterday?

imo.. if we are going to give more time to a RB, give it to Dwyer, he has true upside and great ability. Redman should gain 20lbs and be our FB..

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Very few of us have said that Redman should be the starter, something that you and a few others here should consider before you type up condescending posts about people "comparing Mendy to Redman." Redman should be the goal line and short yardage back. Period. That is all. End of story.
    Agree with your assessment of Redman. Disagree with your sensitivity to words typed in a forum. Plus take a little time and read the love for Redman. I'm not exaggerating.

Thread Information