Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Win but...

Bookmark and Share

Great Win but...

I want to see if we can keep it up throughout the rest of the season. This kind of play needs to continue, especially the offensive line, when matched up against defenses. I'm curious to see if we'll revert back to our poor play, especially against good teams.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Well...yeah.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Well...yeah.
    LOL! Took me awhile but now I get your sense of humor aka sarcasm

Anyway Im cautiously optimistic

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Manic
    Well besides the Ravens the Titans were the only good team we played we should have beat Houston

The question is can BA adapt on the fly when he has to... The STEELERS proved they can play the "get rid of quick"offense when given the chance to use it,but the plays have to be called...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

The next four games are the most important games left in this season. They must beat Jacksonville and Arizona. Both teams are playing poorly right now and they are must win games for the Steelers. They also need these wins to hedge against the next two: New England and Baltimore. These two teams are undeniably the best left on the schedule. Pittsburgh has always stunk it up against New England, but you have to start wondering about that law of averages thing. Baltimore knocked the Steelers out in week one and now the Steelers should be more fired up than ever to redeem themselves, especially considering the fact that it's at home.

If the Steelers beat the Jaguars and Cardinals and pull out a game against the Patriots or Ravens, preferably the Ravens, the season is very promising. If they lose against either the Jaguars or Cardinals, that could very well screw the season.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Although Indy sucked, they had a great pass rush, I need to see us really play well against a good defense

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    The question is can BA adapt on the fly when he has to... The STEELERS proved they can play the "get rid of quick"offense when given the chance to use it,but the plays have to be called...
    He better!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

The only way we beat NE is if we toss the ball around. Their pass rush and their overall D isn't great but their offense will put up ATLEAST 30. The only way we win is if our offense can keep up with theirs. Our D will be shredded (no homo). That game will be brutal to watch though, still believe NE makes it look easy. And with the Ravens pass rush on that O line, don't think we can pull that one off either...

Here's to hoping I'm wrong

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    The next four games are the most important games left in this season. They must beat Jacksonville and Arizona. Both teams are playing poorly right now and they are must win games for the Steelers. They also need these wins to hedge against the next two: New England and Baltimore. These two teams are undeniably the best left on the schedule. Pittsburgh has always stunk it up against New England, but you have to start wondering about that law of averages thing. Baltimore knocked the Steelers out in week one and now the Steelers should be more fired up than ever to redeem themselves, especially considering the fact that it's at home.

If the Steelers beat the Jaguars and Cardinals and pull out a game against the Patriots or Ravens, preferably the Ravens, the season is very promising. If they lose against either the Jaguars or Cardinals, that could very well screw the season.
    Im with you and I made a thread last week that said the Steelers needed to win these 3 games with the Titans,Jags,and Cardinals going into the back to back games with the Pats and Ravens if they were to have any chance to still win the AFC North. Well they took care of business against probably the toughest of the 3 teams in that stretch in the Titans. Now it's time to take care of the teams the Steelers should beat in the Jags and Cardinals.
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 10-10-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Information