Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your MVP Week 5?

Bookmark and Share

Your MVP Week 5?

Mine goes to Starks. The game plan for this game was NOT to have him play the entire game. Getting him on the team this week we knew he was fat and not in shape at all. Well in the Hot weather wearing a black jersey he came up huge. Thank you Steelers for having some intelligence and getting Ben some protection.

LETS GO BLACK AND GOLD

My Mood
    Addicted
    Already said it in another thread. Max Starks. Ben obviously gets a very very very close second.

I don't have one I think it was a complete team effort from start to finish.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Bruce Arians for finally having a clue.....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's a total team effort but you have to give a special nod to Max Starks. Clearly a stabilizing force on a beat up and beaten down offensive line.

Also credit Jonathan Dwyer; his first significant action and he did some real good things today, plus he got some valuable experience.

Mine also goes to Chris Hoke and the defensive line!

Pouncey was pretty amazing all game long. Max Starks obviously should be mentioned. Brown for not looking too bad in terms of route-running. Big Ben (duh). Polamalu for being all over the back-field. Woodley for finally playing football.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    It's a total team effort but you have to give a special nod to Max Starks. Clearly a stabilizing force on a beat up and beaten down offensive line.

Also credit Jonathan Dwyer; his first significant action and he did some real good things today, plus he got some valuable experience.

Mine also goes to Chris Hoke and the defensive line!
    I agree to a point but like I said in another post the tough running by our backs gave our o-line an attitude. Starks is only one player we normally get pressure from everywhere. On the defensive side i'll say it one more time FRESH LEGS IN THE MIDDLE.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Addicted
    Can't pick just one. Starks for having a great day and he only had a week to get ready. Woodely finally showed up. Ben for playing a great game in obvious pain. And finally ward for making the Titans his bitch.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I don't know how you can not pick Starks. If he wasn't there I think the outcome of the game could have been a whole lot different. Very similar to the previous weeks. Did Ben get hit at all from that side?

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehardsteel View Post
    I don't know how you can not pick Starks. If he wasn't there I think the outcome of the game could have been a whole lot different. Very similar to the previous weeks. Did Ben get hit at all from that side?
    Ben was only sacked once. I don't know from which side. Either way, it's impressive considering he was brought down 5 times last week.

Thread Information