Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mike Wallace: Finnegan is a dirty player

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy
    The game's winding down and those who talk smack should also eat some claim chowder. The Steelers O-line showed up ready to play, regardless of what ailed them. You pushed our guys around all day, creating huge running lanes. That opened up the passing routes and Big Ben had us for lunch throwing 5 big ones.

But the biggest thing you guys did right was the attitude of the whole team. That kind of attitude is infectious and pervade the entire team throughout the game. Well played Steelers and good luck on the rest of the year.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
    The game's winding down and those who talk smack should also eat some claim chowder. The Steelers O-line showed up ready to play, regardless of what ailed them. You pushed our guys around all day, creating huge running lanes. That opened up the passing routes and Big Ben had us for lunch throwing 5 big ones.

But the biggest thing you guys did right was the attitude of the whole team. That kind of attitude is infectious and pervade the entire team throughout the game. Well played Steelers and good luck on the rest of the year.
    Thanks for coming back after the game (and not making excuses). That scores you some huge points around here.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post

Plus we kicked your ***. You ain't gettin off that easy. But, you definately get points for coming back. That is the mark of a real fan. And, I did see some real tries at savin your yourselves. Later.

And their fans.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Thanks for coming back after the game (and not making excuses). That scores you some huge points around here.

good show.

Thats a real fan there give props when there due.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERS OF STEEL View Post
    Plus we kicked your ***. You ain't gettin off that easy. But, you definately get points for coming back. That is the mark of a real fan. And, I did see some real tries at savin your yourselves. Later.
    Yeah, we did get our asses kicked. But it'll all good talking up your team and just being fans. Just be ready to say the other guys outplayed you when that happens. At least Houston lost today so the AFC South remains knotted. Two weeks from now we see those guys after our bye week so hopefully we can pay those guys back for your loss to them.

See you guys next time around.

Finnegan is an idiot.

--- Added 10/10/2011 at 07:55 AM ---

Seven Feet = Class act Makes Flacco says hi look bad.
    Mr. Comissioner, feel free to resoak those kerosene rags around your ankles for the 2011-2012 season. After the lockout the ants are angry as hell and more inclined to eat your candy ***! Thanks! --75Steeler

Cool that you came back out, it has to be hard losing to a bunch of back ups..

Good luck to your team as well!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information