Mike just needs to stfu and play. Who ****ing cares if the steelers arent intimidated by him, all your doing is feeding into a guy like Finnegan.
seven, you related to "joe flacco says"? just curious.
And their fans.
I'm sure Finney will see some time double covering Wallace. Mike has been a bit of a trash talker this year. Just do your talking on the field dude.
Trust me Seven, we are concerned about the blitz. Until we stop it we'll have issues.
From BRC's DROID X of Awesomeness
--- Added 10/8/2011 at 08:50 PM ---
As for "King of the Five Yard Pass", that guy is had passed for 1152 yards in four games, 8 TDs, 3 INTs and completing 66.7% of his throws. (Passer rating of 104.7) Not bad for a 36 year old has been.
--- Added 10/8/2011 at 09:12 PM ---
OK, to balance things out a bit, here's what we Titans fans are worried about.
1. CJ. Yeah, the 101 yard effort last week was nice but it wasn't an even effort and there were few opponent killing moments about it. CJ is one of those backs that if he hits the hole with speed and makes you miss, you might as well give up. But if you lay a paw on him in the backfield, he pretty much falls down. This has been the story this season and much of the end of last season. CJ's pass reception game has really faltered badly but is starting to show signs of life.
2. The O-line. No, not about protecting Hasselbeck. Part of the CJ problem is creating running lanes for CJ. The O-line has been less than stellar in making that happen like the old days.
3. The receivers. With Kenny Britt out for the season, nobody we have scares anybody. Nate Washington is now our #1 (hey, no laughing out there!) but he's done ok for the first 4 games (23 reps for 320 yards but only 1 TD). The best compliment I can give Nate is that when Britt went down, he stepped up and caught just about everything thrown his way (he was a bit butterfingers in the Vince Young era). The best thing about having Nate Washington as the #1 for this game is that Heinz Field is very familiar territory.
4. The tight ends. We've been getting a lot more out of the tight ends , especially with Britt gone. Craig Stevens has especially stepped up. But he got a rib injury last week and may not go...important since he's one of the league's better blocking tight ends and we need all the help we can get clearing a path for CJ.
5. Special teams. For some reason we are letting teams have a little too many yards on kickoffs of late...and we've been barely getting out of the gate on that play.
6. The fullback. The good news is that we got our fullback off suspension this week (Ahmad Hall). The bad news is that he hasn't played a down of football this season and has to block for the aforementioned CJ.
7. The Steelers X-factor. Playing the Steelers at Heinz is never an easy task. But the Steelers are a team that knows how to win and is resourceful enough to do it in lots of different ways. Last year we thought we were home free playing Pittsburgh with Big Ben on suspension and after we knocked out your #2 guy. Then Charlie Batch came in and we made him look like an All-Pro. If we ever got down to our #3 QB, it would be pretty ugly.
It should be a good contest, regardless.
Last edited by Sevenfeet; 10-08-2011 at 11:14 PM.
You probably heard Bill Hillgrove , he does the play by play for the Steelers Radio Network. Those guys are well respected among the Steeler Nation, they know their stuff.
Anybody with half a brain, hell even the most novice football fan knows the Steelers offensive line is a question mark. Based on the player interviews this week and all the comments coming out of the practice facility, they are pretty pissed off at how badly they've played. If they are going to get it going this year it better start now. We can't afford to fall 2 games back of the division leader.
Matt H. is a fine QB; he did well up in Seattle all those years with virtually nobody to throw too.
We have to be careful about this...we can't be taking stupid penalties just because that's what Finnegan wants. I personally agree that Finnegan is a dirty player and I don't care for him, but let's be smart about this.
Finny sucks.... So does Elizabeths brother in law!
Last edited by LatrobePA; 10-09-2011 at 01:37 AM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)