Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace: Finnegan is a dirty player

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I have absolutely no use for Finnegan, but Wallace just let Finnegan know he is in his head. There is no way Finnegan is going to let him go now. He will be jawing and taking extra shots at Mike just to get more into his head and blow his concentration.

Bad move Wallace
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
    You guys aren't even keeping up with what our players are doing, are you?

Finnegan was moved to nickel by Munchak at the beginning of the season. The move has been a big improvement and Courtland has been playing one of his best seasons in years. If I were you guys, I'd be less concerned about Mike Wallace and be more concerned about the blitz packages Finny will be dialing up on gimpy ol' Big Ben.
    first of all ben isnt matt schaub. he isnt a pussy and he doesnt go down easy, he towers over "finny" by 7 inches and outweighs him by 50+ pounds. so even if "finny" gets to him he's gonna have a hard time getting him on the ground. i would LOVE to see ben lower his head and hammer that twiggy twat. 10lbs of awesome in a bag made of kickass.

You guys aren't even keeping up with what our players are doing, are you?
    Why would we...? You know this is a Steelers fan site right? Why would we bother keeping up with the Titans and there insignificant roster moves?

If I were you guys, I'd be less concerned about Mike Wallace and be more concerned about the blitz packages Finny will be dialing up on gimpy ol' Big Ben.
    Haha, bring it. Dirty little Finny is nothing compared to Ngata, Suggs, and others that Ben goes against two or three times a year. So...if I were you I'd be worried about your old *** QB. Lets hope you get overpaid and overrated C2J back on track today because if not, Hasselbroke is gonna get to know Mr. Timmons awfully well...
    Last edited by SnakeEyes43; 10-08-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Maybe this is the exciting game we have been waiting for. Finnigan on the stretcher in the 2nd qtr.
    Last edited by RIVERS OF STEEL; 10-08-2011 at 07:36 PM.

And their fans.

Waterboy
    --- Added 10/8/2011 at 01:38 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    Why would we...? You know this is a Steelers fan site right? Why would we bother keeping up with the Titans and there insignificant roster moves?
    It matters if you worry about Big Ben being on his butt a few times tomorrow.

Haha, bring it. Dirty little Finny is nothing compared to Ngata, Suggs, and others that Ben goes against two or three times a year. So...if I were you I'd be worried about your old *** QB. Lets hope you get overpaid and overrated C2J back on track today because if not, Hasselbroke is gonna get to know Mr. Timmons awfully well...
    True, Ngata and Suggs are potent threats. Honestly considering how your O-line is not protecting Big Ben these days, Finny may indeed be the least of your worries.

And as for "old *** QB", that guy is having his best start in his career, mainly because our O-line keeps him upright. We're having a lot of fun here in Nashville these days with a QB who actually makes good decisions and can sling the rock for 300+ yards without breathing hard (good luck Philly!). Hasselbeck lost our best wide-out in recent memory (Kenny Britt) and nobody panicked. Even if CJ runs for less than 100 yards, I like our chances. If he breaks for 125+, you guys are toast.

My Mood
    Addicted
    It matters if you worry about Big Ben being on his butt a few times tomorrow.
    Don't flatter yourself, hun. Ben would be on his butt a few times against a high school defense.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Don't flatter yourself, hun. Ben would be on his butt a few times against a high school defense.
    I appreciate your candor.

We Titans fans are just having fun considering most of us thought this season was going to be closer to 4-12...maybe 8-8 in fantasyland. (New head coach, two new QBs, etc.) Nobody is saying we have an AFC Championship game in our future. But with Indy down, the AFC South is anyone's game. We still have to prove ourselves against you guys and the Texans but dismantling the Ravens showed we can be a team to be reckoned with. The big issue is playing consistently and getting our run game back online. Last week was promising but not there yet. Normally we wouldn't be thinking we'd have a chance against the vaunted Steeler run defense but considering your last few games....again, I like our chances.
    Last edited by Sevenfeet; 10-08-2011 at 03:05 PM.

You guys are acting like our WRs vs Finnegan is relevant. Clue to everyone: Finnegan doesn't have to cover anyone when our QB is on his *** nearly every passing play.

I hate to say it but I really like your chances Titans guy.

Hampton, Harrison, and Smith out, Keisel coming back from injury. Our Dline may look as bad as our Oline this week. We need step up performances from Hoke and Ziggy. Like I said I like the Titans chances.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

And as for "old *** QB", that guy is having his best start in his career, mainly because our O-line keeps him upright.
    You have a 36 year old, washed up QB coming off of three straight horrible seasons. I'm just calling it like I see it. It's week 5, lets not get ahead of ourselves, there's a LOT of football left.

And as far as your o-line keeping him upright, well...that's the key to the game tomorrow ain't it. Good luck.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Thread Information