Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you hope is gone next year?

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Impatient

Who do you hope is gone next year?

I know its early, but 25% of the way through the season, who do you hope is no longer with the Steelers next year. For me, its Ward, Battle, Moore, J. Scott (at least as a starter), Kemo, Hampton, Smith, Farrior, Clark, McFadden and Will Allen. For coaches, I would like to see LeBeau and Bruce Arians gone. What about you?

BA, Hoke, Hampton, Smith, Foote, Farrior, Hines, J. Scott, Legs, Kemo, Bmac, Tomlin if he can't start figuring things out.... Throw the challenge flag!!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Rookie Free Agent StillinBaltimore's Avatar
    To the post about Tomlin challenges. Its more of when NOT to throw the flag. He's made some of the dumbest challenges I've ever seen. Or at lease fire the guy in the booth who tells him to challenge.
    Last edited by StillinBaltimore; 11-26-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Reference

BA,Kemo,Hampton,Smith,Kiesel,Faarior,Foote,McFadde n,Ward,Legs,Scott(well as long as he isnt tackle)

Draft Pick
    Wow after all Hines has done for this team just see u later huh? I think he's deserved to go out on his own terms his game was never based on speed he's played the same way since he was a rookie

Quote Originally Posted by JShare86 View Post
    Wow after all Hines has done for this team just see u later huh? I think he's deserved to go out on his own terms his game was never based on speed he's played the same way since he was a rookie
    He's not even trying to block anymore... He's washed up see ya later dude! Nothing personal just time to move on..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Impatient
    After all he has done for the Steelers, they have paid him over 50 million, that is thanks enough.

I love the guy, but yes it's time to move on. He's not contributing any more. One catch a game? Give Sanders and Brown more time to develop please. Like Sapp said "My 13 year-old daughter could cover Hines Ward!"

My list would be BA, Gay, Farrior, Foote, Ward, Smith, Hampton, Hoke, Legs, and McFadden.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    You mean you want us to extend the "Veteran" card? The same thing we've been doing and the reason we're in the position we're in now? I love Hines but the Steelers need to learn when it's time to move on. And it's time for a lot of players, Hines included.

Quote Originally Posted by Diehardsteel View Post
    You mean you want us to extend the "Veteran" card? The same thing we've been doing and the reason we're in the position we're in now? I love Hines but the Steelers need to learn when it's time to move on. And it's time for a lot of players, Hines included.
    It's sad to hear people talk about Hines like that, but I guess it is business for you'all. We all want the Steelers to win but give the man some respect.

If he is not contributing, just bench the guy and let him go. Please don't humiliate him, please Tomlin.

I'm sure next year will start a thread with Harisson,Foote, Kiesel must go...ayayayy

--- Added 11/21/2011 at 07:37 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by 7 is Legend View Post
    Farrior and Hampton.
    This is the list that makes more sense to me, just me!!

Thread Information