Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Harrison offers sharp criticism on the season so far

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Things should be ugly...he's 100% correct!! I personally think Harrison did a good job the last 2 games...there is absoutely no fire in this team!
    It could quickly tear through the locker room, I'm not sure if that is what is in the best interest of the team...

I've been reading critics on Ben, pretty much saying he's done because he's a 4 second QB in a 3 secon league, bla bla bla!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    It could quickly tear through the locker room, I'm not sure if that is what is in the best interest of the team...

I've been reading critics on Ben, pretty much saying he's done because he's a 4 second QB in a 3 secon league, bla bla bla!!
    Listen...they could all sit here and lie to themselves...this team needs a leader. It needs someone to put a fire under all their s...Tomlin isn't doing it..Truth hurts. We have more than enough talent on this team...where the hell is it????????
    We look like we've never played before....this is the team that went to the Superbowl last year....HEELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!

I know as fans we are very spoiled but I'd rather lose games playing our hearts out for the enitre 60 minutes then this...We are not done at 2-2 and I think it was someone on ESPN that said Steelers are not done...we just need to adjust. Steelers have been thru so much adversity...I personally think we can pull ourselves out of this but....this team shows no heart...we've taken winning for granted.

It's very early in the season so we are gonna be ok but if someone doesn't step up and tell the truth then what???? Like anyone is gonna disagree in the locker with Silverback right?????

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

It was the D that allowed the go ahead TD by Foster, I think as long as they keep it on the whole team they'll be fine, a little kick in the *** will never hurt..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    It was the D that allowed the go ahead TD by Foster, I think as long as they keep it on the whole team they'll be fine, a little kick in the *** will never hurt..
    True dat bro....

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    With Harrison out of the lineup now, he'll be a spectator on the sidelines. I'm sure he'll be more than willing to share his opinion should this game go south though. It's such a shame that people won't listen to him more, they just think he runs his mouth without thinking first. He knows what he's saying when he says it and doesn't back down afterwards.

He'll apologize if his agent or the Steelers tell him too but you in his head he is against it. Anyways as far as the comments go, he's as spot on as it can be, no sugar coating it. Until this team makes changes instead of playing the same broken record each week, nothing will work. It's one thing to have young guys that are learning under fire and will get better with experience. This is a veteran group, they already know what they're supposed to do on defense.

Thread Information