Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Where we stand

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #31
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    If we are to spoiled why wouldnt we care if we went 4-12?
    Because we've lost two games and everyone is acting like the sky is falling, and acting like we're one of the worst teams in the league. No. Stop.

  2. #32
    Veteran DanRooney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,124
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Because we've lost two games and everyone is acting like the sky is falling, and acting like we're one of the worst teams in the league. No. Stop.
    We're probably a middle of the pack team. So being one of the worst teams is not far off. We're certainly not top 10 after getting dominated by Baltimore and the Texans (yes we were dominated despite the score), and struggling against the worst team in the league.

  3. #33
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
    We're probably a middle of the pack team. So being one of the worst teams is not far off. We're certainly not top 10 after getting dominated by Baltimore and the Texans (yes we were dominated despite the score), and struggling against the worst team in the league.
    You can not lump the Steelers with the likes of the Rams and the Bengals and the Browns. I don't care how poorly we're performing.

  4. #34
    Veteran jpele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home of Yuengling Brewery
    Posts
    2,171
    My Mood
    Sunshine
    I think we're above middle of the pack and we just miss the playoff's.

    The Baltimore game was a train wreck ,against the Seahawks we improved, we couldn't put the Colts away but neither could a pretty good Tampa team and although we're giving up yardage we held Houston ( one of the top scoring teams) to 17 points, it could be a lot worse.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

  5. #35
    Your Brother In Christ Scorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    8,792
    My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    I think we're above middle of the pack and we just miss the playoff's.

    The Baltimore game was a train wreck ,against the Seahawks we improved, we couldn't put the Colts away but neither could a pretty good Tampa team and although we're giving up yardage we held Houston ( one of the top scoring teams) to 17 points, it could be a lot worse.
    You gotta remember, just because the Colts didn't have PM they were not going to just lay down. And they proved it. You say it could be alot worse.....The worse just might be in store for us.

  6. #36
    Rookie Free Agent SteelCurtain17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    53
    These next few games will really tell us where the Steelers stand right now. After the first four games I can say they don't look like much of a playoff team. The only reason they could possibly get in is because the back end of their schedule is pretty easy for the most part. Who know's? The schedule might not be as easy as it looks.
    Fan4Life

  7. #37
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3 out of the last 4 years, the Steelers started out 2-2. In 2005 when they won Super Bowl XL, after 12 games, they were 7-5. Let's not flee to higher ground yet.

  8. #38
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but 3 out of the last 4 years, the Steelers started out 2-2. In 2005 when they won Super Bowl XL, after 12 games, they were 7-5. Let's not flee to higher ground yet.
    Thank. You.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers stand tough in defeat
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •