Thread: Poor Management to blame!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Poor Management to blame!!!

First post here guys so take it easy on me. All I have to say is I think the main reason for today's loss is because of horrible management today. We all know we have an offensive line that is lacking and injured but there was one play in the game that I think gave the game away. It was in the 4th. quarter 10 to 10 Texas had the ball 3rd. down and 6 around their 35. A quick pass over the top that I swear the ball touched the ground and they ruled complete!!! They only replayed it once just before the next play!!! Needless to say, 2 plays later Texas scored. Either the guys upstairs completely missed it or they told Tomlin to challenge and he didn't because he only had 1 time out left. Either way that really took any momentum we had going in our favor.

I'm upset that we lost, but I'm really pissed that a blunder like that possibly cost us the game. If I'm wrong please tell me because I'm still fuming!!

If its the play im thinking of, the ball didnt hit the ground. It was a catch.

My Mood
    Addicted

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    If its the play im thinking of, the ball didnt hit the ground. It was a catch.
    I know the play you're talking about. I agree, it was a catch. And even if it wasn't, Tomlin only had 1 time out to play with there. He couldn't afford to lose it on that play, unless it was crystal clear it was a bad call (and it wasn't.)

The loss had nothing to do with bad management and not challanging a play. It had everything to do with the Steelers getting their *** whipped on the Defensive and Offensive lines once again.

Thread Information