Thread: Next up Titans

Bookmark and Share

Next up Titans

This game next week is a must win for us. I think the D will get back to being stingy. The O line I think will fix some of the errors made in the Texans and Colts Game. I really hope that hes stay with the O line from the Texans game (despite giving up 5 sacks). I know their will be a lot of hate post on this. But In the third quarter we moved the ball real well and I actually saw some holes opening up. You might can give Foster a shot at left tackle and move Trai to guard. Because if you look at the the roster that's their actual listed positions. But anyway I expect us to win this game and hold Chris Johnson to under a 100 yards plus we finally get to play back home...

My Mood
    no mood
    Gonna be a tough game. I don't expect us to get much pressure on defense. We haven't got much in 4 games and the Titans do a good job at protecting their QB. Maybe we should watch their tape and give some tips to our O-line.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

Deep in Enemy Territory 70 miles North of Bungleland
    Our OL will still be piece work and BA will still be predictable.

I'm not nearly as optimistic as you are.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by NC Joker View Post
    This game next week is a must win for us. I think the D will get back to being stingy. The O line I think will fix some of the errors made in the Texans and Colts Game. I really hope that hes stay with the O line from the Texans game (despite giving up 5 sacks). I know their will be a lot of hate post on this. But In the third quarter we moved the ball real well and I actually saw some holes opening up. You might can give Foster a shot at left tackle and move Trai to guard. Because if you look at the the roster that's their actual listed positions. But anyway I expect us to win this game and hold Chris Johnson to under a 100 yards plus we finally get to play back home...
    & what have u been watching that makes u think this?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Both teams are about the same level, this could go either way. If Ben does suit up and play, we should have a slight edge since it's a home game, but you never know with this pile of **** o-line we have. Hasselback is surprisingly doing very well so far though, and we all know how much he hates the Steelers lol

My Mood
    no mood
    Hasselbeck is doing well because his line has been doing a great job of protecting him. The lack of pressure we've been getting means he'll be making a sweater in between passes.

James Harrison - "Right now, you know, some people may want to jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
    Don't do that. We don't need you. We didn't need you at the beginning, we don't need you now."

Thread Information