Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Aftermath of the super bowl..

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Draft Pick xxxsteelernation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    412

    Aftermath of the super bowl..

    I have the displeasure of going to cleveland this last weekend and one of their "die hard" fans had the nerve to say that our super bowl loss to green bay was "embarrasing". yes that game does leave a very very sour taste in our mouth since technically if they did not pick off one of ben's passes and take to the house we would have won our 7th super bowl. But a far cry from embarassing. And who are clevland fans to talk about any team being embarrassing. All i said was when was the last time you have been to a super bowl. ( wow that shut him up quick..lol)

  2. #2
    I buried HOS RIP SteelerDave74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Parma, Ohio
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxsteelernation View Post
    I have the displeasure of going to cleveland this last weekend and one of their "die hard" fans had the nerve to say that our super bowl loss to green bay was "embarrasing". yes that game does leave a very very sour taste in our mouth since technically if they did not pick off one of ben's passes and take to the house we would have won our 7th super bowl. But a far cry from embarassing. And who are clevland fans to talk about any team being embarrassing. All i said was when was the last time you have been to a super bowl. ( wow that shut him up quick..lol)
    Yeah, I live in this big pimple on America's big ***. I hate Cleveland Browns fans with a passion.

  3. #3
    SteelDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Mitten
    Posts
    5,432
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    I feel for both of you and I know it's easier said than done, but just 'consider the source....'

    Spent the weekend in Wisconsin and Packer Fan was very cordial.


    http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

  4. #4
    Starter Callax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IN Heart of Steeler Nation!!
    Posts
    1,278
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    good call
    Cleveland might make it to the SB before Ben retires
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ferget 'bout it!!

    Embarrassing is the "product" Cleveland puts on the field year after year!!!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!



    http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

    http://tironne.mybrute.com

  5. #5
    I am pretty great. Rampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    2,428
    If losing the Super Bowl is an embarrassment I'd love to know what they call missing the playoffs consistently. I guess that is a much more honorable way to finish out the season.

  6. #6
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,682
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    If losing the Super Bowl is an embarrassment I'd love to know what they call missing the playoffs consistently. I guess that is a much more honorable way to finish out the season.
    When you cheer for a team that fails every single year like clockwork I guess that's how you deal with it...by making some fail *** comment about a team far superior to yours in every way, every year.

    I must suck beyond all comprehension to be a Browns fan...

  7. #7
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I must suck beyond all comprehension to be a Browns fan...
    Good job! The first step is admitting it to yourself.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

  8. #8
    Rookie Free Agent hit 'n run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    72

    Typographical Error

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Good job! The first step is admitting it to yourself.
    Tsk, tsk, LarryNJ.
    We are all like-minded, kindred Steeler Addicts here.
    Capitalizing on a typo - my, my.

    P.S.
    I did laugh out loud though.

  9. #9
    STEELER NATION RULES
    ejsteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,811
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Not embarrassed at all by the loss. No problem losing to a team like the Packers. At least they are a classy org. Then there are those Ohio teams......

  10. #10
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,682
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Good job! The first step is admitting it to yourself.
    That'll teach me to no proof read my posts!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 41 Super Bowls Down
    By kgreen in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. Steeler/Cowboys... Dynasties Revisited
    By Deb in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 09:44 PM
  3. Best Super Bowl logo??
    By kgreen in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •