Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legursky, Keisel, and Scott all ruled out for Sunday

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Legursky, Keisel, and Scott all ruled out for Sunday

Starting right guard Doug Legursky (shoulder) and starting left tackle Jonathan Scott (ankle) did not practice again Friday and have been ruled out for Sunday's game at the Texans. Defensive end Brett Keisel (knee) also has been ruled out.

Ramon Foster is expected to start at right guard for Legursky and Trai Essex at left tackle for Scott.

Reserve linebacker Chris Carter (hamstring) is listed as questionable. Receivers Mike Wallace (ribs) and Arnaz Battle (knee) and defensive tackle Steve McClendon (illness) are listed as probable.
    From the PG

My Mood
    Addicted
    I'm glad Foster is back in at RG i hope he stays there

Veteran
    What about McFadden?

Which O linemen are we going to dress on Sunday? What if one of our guys gets hurt? Is that Meredith guy going to play? Maaaaxxxxx why did you have to put on 280 lbs in the offseason $#%^

--- Added 10/1/2011 at 08:39 AM ---

I just went through our entire roster and can only find 2 guys that are even O lineman besides the starting 5 for the game vs the Texans. Chris Scott and Jamon Meredith. If we have the same situation as last week and have 3 olinemen get injured then we need to put Bruce Ariens in and line him up vs Mario Williams. I still cannot believe we didn't go out and grab someone. Can a fat Starks be any worse than who we are putting out there now? Is he worse than Jamon or C Scott? Why are we not fielding the best team possible?
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Quote Originally Posted by SIXBURGH View Post
    I'm glad Foster is back in at RG i hope he stays there
    Ditto
    "Happy Happy Happy"

****, going with four o-linemen and keeping Scott off the field would probably be better than having him in there.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    Damn! Ben is gonna get killed! I cannot understand why the Rooney's dont invest more money in the Oline and get some serious quality. After Ben has a career ending injury its too late! Cmon Steelers front office---figure it out!
    :logospin:

My Mood
    Chatty
    Damn!!! Legs and Keisel!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    ****, going with four o-linemen and keeping Scott off the field would probably be better than having him in there.

For some sick, strange, reason, I'm actually kind of anxious to see how this group does. Considering how bad the first 3 games were for these guys perhaps a full week of practice with Foster back at RG, and some look with Essex at LT, who knows.

Trai has never been able to secure a starting job since he's been here but right now he's certainly no worse than Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    For some sick, strange, reason, I'm actually kind of anxious to see how this group does. Considering how bad the first 3 games were for these guys perhaps a full week of practice with Foster back at RG, and some look with Essex at LT, who knows.

Trai has never been able to secure a starting job since he's been here but right now he's certainly no worse than Scott.
    I'm interested in seeing them play. I really hope that Gilbert continues to respond to the added experience and ends up being a quality tackle by the end of the year. If he could eventually come in and play LT for the team, that would help a ton.

If Essex can stand in the way of pass rushers, he's more of a blocker than Scott.

Thread Information