Thread: Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview with Chuck Finder from CBS Sports

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Steeler Addicts Exclusive Interview with Chuck Finder from CBS Sports

Chuck joins us on the show as we wrap up week 3 of the 2011 Steelers season and look ahead to week 4 when the Steelers take on the Houston Texans on the road.

Chuck is a good friend of SA and we're always pleased to have him on the show. He's a regular at the Steelers practice facility and always present for the press conferences and breaking news. Be sure to subscribe to his Steelers Rapid Reports via RSS and Twitter!

Chuck is also in the process of writing a book and he wants input from the members and fans of SA and from the SteelerNation as a whole! Read below for more details.
    If you have a one-of-a-kind snapshot that tells the world about the reach of that thing we call the Steeler Nation, have I got a contest for younz. I’m writing a book about the Steelers’ history, due out in Fall 2012, and for my chapter about The Steeler Nation I am hoping fans will send me a copy of a tell-tale photograph, along with the permission to publish it.

The 3 best photos will be submitted for publication. But we’ll probably award the 10 best with a free copy of the book.

So please send a contest-worthy photo if it shows a Steeler fan or fans displaying their black and gold/towels/fandom:
    # in rare places around the globe (An igloo in the Arctic Circle? On safari?)
    # in rare attire (An outfit stitched solely from Terrible Towels? A wedding party in Steelers-colored tuxes and dresses?)
    # in rare scenes (You and Frank Sinatra waving Franco’s Italian Army flags?)

Please don’t send photos of a baby in a Steelers onesie, or of you and InsertSteelerHere.

We’re looking for photographs that display the magnitude, creativity and power of the Steeler Nation – and we hope they’re already in your possession, either in an album, camera or PC, so you could easily scan/email a copy to me at chuck@chuckfinder.com.

Thanks for playing along, and enjoy the season.
    Chuck Finder

Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 09-28-2011 at 10:17 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Chuck will be joining us again at some point this season hopefully. He's really got great insight, and plus he's not too bad with the 1 liners

He kept you a little quieter than normal! Very good interview!

I can't wait for the book to come out. I wish I had some cool pictures for it.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Thread Information