Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Behind Enemy Lines: Houston Texans

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonTexanFan View Post
    Hey Guys - Houston Texan fan here. Looking forward to the game this weekend. Pretty proud of our team this year and I echo the sentiment here that this is another measuring stick for both teams. Here's to a injury free and good game! Good Luck!

Another Texan Message board here:
    http://www.texanstalk.com/
    Good luck to you guys as well

and thank you for not being a d-bag homer fan

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    Good luck to you guys as well

and thank you for not being a d-bag homer fan
    LoL - I am a little more based in reality. The Texans need to prove they are a legit team. Beating the Steelers is a step in that direction. I really think the Texans have the edge, but you never know what Steeler team will show up, especially on defense. I think how both teams execute their offense is going to be the deciding factor in the game.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    LoL - I am a little more based in reality. The Texans need to prove they are a legit team. Beating the Steelers is a step in that direction. I really think the Texans have the edge, but you never know what Steeler team will show up, especially on defense. I think how both teams execute their offense is going to be the deciding factor in the game.
    Here's to an injury free game for sure, God knows we can't afford anymore at this point. Especially on the offensive line, ugh.

I'm as anxious as I am excited to see how the Steelers will rebound against a good team like the Texans.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Hey Guys - Houston Texan fan here. Looking forward to the game this weekend. Pretty proud of our team this year and I echo the sentiment here that this is another measuring stick for both teams. Here's to a injury free and good game! Good Luck!

Another Texan Message board here:
    http://www.texanstalk.com/
    Hey Welcome to the site!!! Good to have you here! You should be very proud of your team..they look great! Looking forward to the game sunday as well but very nervous!!
    Definately wishing for an injury free game for both teams!! Good Luck as well!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Hey Welcome to the site!!! Good to have you here! You should be very proud of your team..they look great! Looking forward to the game sunday as well but very nervous!!
    Definately wishing for an injury free game for both teams!! Good Luck as well!
    Thanks. I'm just glad its not in Pittsburgh!!

Terrible Towels scare me!

Saying the Texans have the edge is a stretch IMO, other than home field, you all beat an unispired Colts team week one, Fins, and lost what shouldn't of even been a close game to the Saints take away one of the luckiest TD's in the history of the sport (trust me we know about lucky TD's) lol..

All in all I think you all have a great team and this will be a great match up, good luck but not too much, lol!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    one more thing, I loved watching Andre Johnson gets a few right hooks in on cortland finnegan's face last year...i can't stand finnegan

My Mood
    Chatty
    Thanks. I'm just glad its not in Pittsburgh!!

Terrible Towels scare me!
    yea they are quite scarey huh??

Just don't stomp on the towel ok.....OR you could and see what happens

--- Added 9/28/2011 at 10:01 AM ---

one more thing, I loved watching Andre Johnson gets a few right hooks in on cortland finnegan's face last year...i can't stand finnegan
    OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I quite enjoyed that myself!! Love Andre Johnson!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Waterboy
    He doesn't say much and doesn't show to much emotion. When we saw that, I think everyone hit the roof!

My Mood
    Addicted
    He doesn't say much and doesn't show to much emotion. When we saw that, I think everyone hit the roof!
    that's what i like about him...he's not flashy...he goes in, does his job, and goes to the bench, and most of all, he's reliable

Thread Information