Thread: STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine

STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES

Pittsburgh 15-16 in Sunday night games, 10-12 on road. … This will be Steelers first appearance in Lucas Oil Stadium, home of Super Bowl. They haven’t played in Indy since beating Colts 21-18 in divisional playoff game in January 2006. …

QB Ben Roethlisberger(notes) needs four TD passes to join former QB Terry Bradshaw as only Steelers with 150 TD passes. …

Steelers WR Mike Wallace(notes) has five straight 100-yard receiving games. …

Safety Troy Polamalu’s(notes) next interception will tie Jack Lambert (28) for No. 9 on team’s career list. …

Pittsburgh has allowed league-low 1,083 points in NFL since 2007. … Steelers have 53-36 record on road since 2000, No. 4 in NFL. …

Colts WR Reggie Wayne(notes) needs two receptions to become second player in history with 800 career receptions, joining ex-teammate Marvin Harrison(notes). Wayne also needs 80 yards to reach 11,000. …

Colts haven’t opened season with back-to-back home losses since 2008. They are 21-5 at Lucas Oil since that stretch. …

Indy DEs Dwight Freeney(notes) and Robert Mathis(notes) have combined for 68 sacks in last 47 games. …

K Adam Vinatieri(notes) has made 23 consecutive field goals at Lucas Oil. …

QB Kerry Collins(notes) limited in practice earlier this week with shoulder injury. His 71.4 rating is 14th in AFC. …

Indy RB Joseph Addai(notes) has 22 carries for 103 yards, a 4.7-yard average.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    When you think about it, what other QB in Steelers history other than Bradshaw could even sniff that type of record. LOL. The countless number of no names and flops to play QB for the Steelers over the years is staggering.

Indy DEs Dwight Freeney(notes) and Robert Mathis(notes) have combined for 68 sacks in last 47 games. …
    Let's hope they don't add to those numbers this weekend.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    When you think about it, what other QB in Steelers history other than Bradshaw could even sniff that type of record. LOL. The countless number of no names and flops to play QB for the Steelers over the years is staggering.

Let's hope they don't add to those numbers this weekend.
    Are you suggesting Jim Miller didn't finish his amazing career with us close to 150 TD passes?

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    Fight
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Thanks to Cowher and his revolving door of conservative (flunkey) QB
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Thread Information