Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFC and NFC Championship's

Bookmark and Share

AFC and NFC Championship's

[ Hope in the AFC championship game it's tied late in the 4th Quarter and adam venatari kicks the winning fieldgoal What a feeling for him and coach dungy
    NFC Game i hope the saints beat the bears then win the superbowl

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburghnation View Post
    [ Hope in the AFC championship game it's tied late in the 4th Quarter and adam venatari kicks the winning fieldgoal What a feeling for him and coach dungy
    :
    That would be great

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im an AFC guy through and through so I'd have to pull for the Colts over the damn Pats anyday, but I'd surely like to see the Saints win it all this year.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I'm an AFC guy also TopGun but I wanted the Chargers to win it all. I don't care who wins the AFC title game. I hate both teams. So no matter who wins the NFC game thats who I want to win it all. I would rather see the Saints win it all. But if the Bears beat the Saints then I will root for the Bears over the Colts/Pats.

House of Steel
    That would be something to see Adam Vinterai pull a Game Winner against his former team, but wouldn't it be something if he pulled a choker just cause of the history he has with the Patriots? I feel that is possible.

I WANT THE SAINTS TO WIN IT ALL!!!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Saints Saints Saints. I want Reggie Bush to go ape **** the rest of the way.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I'll be pullin for the Saints too BUT the next 10 years its the Steelers all the way baby!!!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

You got that right DEEZ,,,,,,,,,,,,1st team to win 15 TITLES and 1st team to win 10 straight !,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nice to dream

it would be hilarious if vinitieri lined up for a game winner agaisnt the pats and shanked it terribly to keep his streak of ****ing the colts in the playoffs goin.

I really like the scenario you have laid out blitz... that would be awesome especially considering Vinitieri is basically responsable for at least 2 of the 3 rings Brady is wearing!

Thread Information