Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent snap count is expected for Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Even if the Colts suck, I am somewhat surprised that so many fans are apparently not showing up or selling their tickets to Steelers fans. I mean it's your team in primetime, even the atmosphere alone is worth being there either way.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Even if the Colts suck, I am somewhat surprised that so many fans are apparently not showing up or selling their tickets to Steelers fans. I mean it's your team in primetime, even the atmosphere alone is worth being there either way.
    It's surprising to us because as Steelers fans, we would never do that. That's why Steelers fans are the best in the NFL.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Because Colts fans don't remember what it's like to suck. They've been pretty consistantly awesome since Peyton signed from what I can remember. We've had our share of below average seasons in the past 10 years.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I wonder if the Colts still pipe in that extra noise during games? Or, sorry I mean, "amplify" the noise Domes are loud enough as it is without adding that kind of crap to the equation.

This is great practice for the guys on the line considering some of the other games this season. I know the Cardinals add noise. The last few games I've been to, they've played the most annoying music possible over the PA system as often as possible, oftentimes all the way until the opposing team hiked the ball. I've left concerts with my ears ringing less.

Thread Information