Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Over/Under For Indy

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Veteran steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,928

    Over/Under For Indy

    Think Indy will score over 10 or under 10 points this sunday night?

    Im going to go with over but I think they wont score more than 14. I just think Collins will have another week with the playbook and somehow there Special teams will have a big play in the game somewhere. I look for us to have over 175 rushing and 275 passing only because we will probably run the ball so much. I think Woodley will have 2 sacks and someone will have a pick.

    Just some of my predictions.

  2. #2
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Really hard to say for this game. It all depends on if our secondary comes to play or not.

  3. #3
    Veteran steelchamp204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Really hard to say for this game. It all depends on if our secondary comes to play or not.
    Give it a shot Babe, Comeon, its not like where playing for money here lmfao.

  4. #4
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    They will get a total of 13 points at the most. But I think they will hit 10 exactly.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  5. #5
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Think Indy will score over 10 or under 10 points this sunday night?

    Im going to go with over but I think they wont score more than 14. I just think Collins will have another week with the playbook and somehow there Special teams will have a big play in the game somewhere. I look for us to have over 175 rushing and 275 passing only because we will probably run the ball so much. I think Woodley will have 2 sacks and someone will have a pick.

    Just some of my predictions.
    Indy scoring 10: OVER (Predict 13)
    Rushing Yards 175: UNDER (Predict 140)
    Passing Yards 275: OVER (Predict 286)
    Woodley Sacks 2: UNDER (Predict 1.5)

    Steelers win 27-13.

  6. #6
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Give it a shot Babe, Comeon, its not like where playing for money here lmfao.
    Alright alright. I say over, just because I think the Steelers get ahead early and the prevent defense in the 4th quarter prevents the Colts from scoring under 10. I give the Colts 13-16 points.

  7. #7
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    74
    Lol! Let's remember we all had Pitt blowing out Baltimore with our " high powered offense"!

  8. #8
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAFC View Post
    Lol! Let's remember we all had Pitt blowing out Baltimore with our " high powered offense"!
    "We all?" I don't think any of us seriously had Pit blowing out Baltimore..and how does that even pertain to this thread? This is about how many points Indy will score..

  9. #9
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,255
    Manning stopped by Colts practice and gave them a pep talk, I have a feeling they are going to play their best game Sunday night.

    Over...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  10. #10
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    "We all?" I don't think any of us seriously had Pit blowing out Baltimore..and how does that even pertain to this thread? This is about how many points Indy will score..
    Ok most of us did Forum police! Take a chill pill. I'm just joking about us being guessers about stuff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •