Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time for Ramon Foster to take over for Legursky

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

It's time for Ramon Foster to take over for Legursky

Doug struggled in this game again, with pressure coming right from his side many times throughout the contest. The Seahawks front 7 isn't near as good as the Ravens group is so I think we were hoping Legs would be able to have a better showing. He just doesn't look comfortable out there at all. I know you can't hit the panic button yet after only 2 games but it's not starting out well for Legursky at all. Midway through the 3rd quarter he was called for a personal foul too for going after the Seattle defenders knees.

On that 4th and goal on the Steelers opening drive, he was in a FB and blocked absolutely NOBODY.

Foster looked pretty good today overall. He played fine last year too. If you noticed on that big Redman TD run in the 2nd quarter, Foster took out 3 blockers to spring Isaac for the score.

Legs is horrid!

Gilbert was solid as well as Foster..

Foster looked solid in this game and showed that he can hold his own. I would agree that he would probably be the better man for the RG spot once Kemoeatu comes back in.

Foster was somewhat solid. Gilbert had his rookie moments, especially in pass protection.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Foster looked solid in this game and showed that he can hold his own. I would agree that he would probably be the better man for the RG spot once Kemoeatu comes back in.
    Honestly for the life of me, I don't understand why the coaches seemed to be so down on Foster coming into camp. Ramon had a real good season in 2010 and should have been the odds on favorite to keep his job. Granted he didn't get much work with the starters in preseason. However, there's no way Legursky was that much better. Clearly Foster needs his old job back IMO.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yeah, Legursky didn't do anything to prove himself today. He missed a ton of blocks. He was a good back-up for Pouncey, but I think that's all he should be.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Foster should have never lost his job to that bum legursky, he is the reason we lost the superbowl seriously legursky sucks and always will...

Legs needs to be back on the bench, I still can't believe people out here cheered when they made this move, he's baddddddddddddd!

My Mood
    Addicted
    foster....australian for go have a seat on the bench legs....
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Foster must have done something to tick the coaches off....Never thought he was the long term answer but he wasn't terrible last year.......I thought he looked shaky in the preseason but yea Legurksy needs to go back to the bench so I hope Foster is back in the lineup soon......

Thread Information