Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Behind Enemy Lines: Seattle Seahawks

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Behind Enemy Lines: Seattle Seahawks

Behind Enemy Lines: Seattle Seahawks

This is a new segment we'll be starting each week for the regular season and post season. I'll post up this thread, or one of the staff will, that will feature what the current opponents fans and media are saying about the upcoming game that week.

This gives us a chance to counter what they are saying with our thoughts and of course if you want to join any of those boards and engage in some banter, by all means knock yourself out.

Seahawks.net

Bill Leavy Referee
    http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35181

Hines Ward says
    http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35303

Seahawks Huddle

Sidney Rice could miss this week's game
    http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/

SeahawkBlue.com

Steelers are sore losers
    http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?27055-Steelers-are-sore-losers!&

My Mood
    Addicted
    All of you accusing Steeler fans of whining too much, take a look at that Seahawks board. They're still griping about a game that was 6 years ago. Everything that they talk about still revolves around the superbowl. Oh my god, if you lost it 6 years ago, you had 5 years to get back there.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I know right, I was reading through some of that. Those guys are so freekin bitter it's not even funny! We lost last year, yeah it sucks but you don't see us complaining about it.

We lost in SB XXX and we don't talk about it all the time. The Steelers have been screwed out of calls and games for decades by the officials, we know it, we accept, life goes on.

The one thread they talk about what we look like? Really? You guys really have that little to talk about so you stoop that low?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I know right, I was reading through some of that. Those guys are so freekin bitter it's not even funny! We lost last year, yeah it sucks but you don't see us complaining about it.

We lost in SB XXX and we don't talk about it all the time. The Steelers have been screwed out of calls and games for decades by the officials, we know it, we accept, life goes on.

The one thread they talk about what we look like? Really? You guys really have that little to talk about so you stoop that low?
    Sad thing is if ANYBODY "gave" us the game it was the seahawks themselves with their horrible playcalling and execution. They really need to get over it already. Christ, I've been over super bowl 45 since may......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The thing is, if those moron's actually read the articles and heard the interviews, they would see that Hampton wasn't crying about it. He brought it to the attention in an interview but specifically stated more than once that he's not a whiner and he's not going to harp on it.

All they is somebody complaining; and they fail to get the facts before running with it so they sound cool to their buddies.

Doesn't surprise me from their fans though honestly.

My Mood
    Addicted
    They're all crying about the fact that the game is in Pittsburgh and not Seattle. How do they ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about. Were we complaining that our opening game was in Baltimore and not Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    The thing is, if those moron's actually read the articles and heard the interviews, they would see that Hampton wasn't crying about it. He brought it to the attention in an interview but specifically stated more than once that he's not a whiner and he's not going to harp on it.

All they is somebody complaining; and they fail to get the facts before running with it so they sound cool to their buddies.

Doesn't surprise me from their fans though honestly.
    Seahawks fans accusing other of crying? Now that is priceless. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    The upcoming Steelers game has a somewhat worried coach Pete Carroll: "Better try something. The Seahawks are bigger underdogs than they've been in any game since 1992, and they're playing in the home opener for the Steelers, who pitched a shutout the last time Seattle was in town, in 2007". The something is to practice earlier???? This info from a blurb in the Seattle Times yesterday. Hope like hell that is all they do. lol

And their fans.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    My avatar say's it all.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    patriots-hater
    [QUOTE=BlitzburghRockCity;440561]I know right, I was reading through some of that. Those guys are so freekin bitter it's not even funny! We lost last year, yeah it sucks but you don't see us complaining about it.

You have no idea how the Hawks fans are drinking the Koolaid up here so bad about that game. They can't let it go cause they will never get there again. They have the rudest fans that the only reason they go to games is to get drunk. Sometimes I'm pretty sure they think its a Soccer game to be obnoxious rude and downright stupid. They also have no clue about the game. Its all about emotion.

I love wearing my Steeler gear everytime I drive up there just to hear the whining cause they can't get over it. I guess I missed the flyer that Holmgren was a religious icon and Alexander was the Best back ever in the NFL and 1 season out of 40 makes the team good. At least Mariners fans know the organization sucks.

Thread Information