Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead to Seattle this week...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Looking ahead to Seattle this week...

Just a quick analysis of what the Seahawks did yesterday seeing that they lost to a pretty bad 49ers team on the road 33-17. The Seahawks looked really bad in this game and have some serious issues at QB. Tavaris Jackson didnot look very good at all for the Seahawks and Marshawn Lynch didnt really run well at all either. This is absolutely positively the best team that could be coming in here this weekend for the Steelers to tee off on and take their frustrations out on. Seattle historically has been terrible traveling out to the East Coast for early 1 o clock games. While I am not taking any game for granted especially after what happened yesterday in Baltimore if the Steelers dont beat the Seahawks by at least 2 TD's at Heinz Field on Sunday Ill be shocked. There is just no way that I see right now Seattle coming in here and winning this game Sunday with as pissed off as the Steelers will be after this loss in Baltimore;plus, the fact that they are just not a very good football team to begin with. I expect the Steelers to bounce back big this week and look for them to win this game against Seattle something like 28-10. What do you guys think??

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Anything short of a 17+ margin of victory Sunday will be a failure in my eyes.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If the Steelers lose to Seattle they should be thrown out of the league. There is no excuse for them to not completely dismantle the Seahawks. Anything less than a 24-7 win is unacceptable.

They'll struggle, mark my words...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Love
    Steelers shutout the seahawks in 07
    Steelers defeat seahawks in super bowl 40
    Seahawks defeat Steelers in 03

I can say with much confidence that we'll get a good win.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Steelers better score 40 on Sunday and the D better not give up crap......I'm thinking 42-0 blow out to correct the ship....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The Steelers better score 40 on Sunday and the D better not give up crap......I'm thinking 42-0 blow out to correct the ship....lol
    Haha, that would shut up some critics
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Love
    We're going to see the Steelers of old Brothers and Sisters. The Dominating Steelers that hardly allow any points.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Haha, that would shut up some critics
    Trust me I always will take a win and if the Steelers win 10-9 I will be happy but I do think the Steelers need to come out next Sunday and just blow out the Seahawks.......The Ravens needed to make a statement yesterday and they did....The Steelers need to make a statement of their own Sunday and they better......Especially all of the players that received their new big contracts.....Woodley, Timmons, and Polamalu its time to play boys........

While I didn't expect the Steelers to win (I wanted them to, of course), I did expect them to be in the game. After a loss like that, this Seahawks game has immediately become a huge game. If the Steelers lose, it's going to be bad news. I expect to see both teams fired up and ready to win, but if the Steelers can't win this at home after an embarrassment in Baltimore, they don't deserve to win many games. I don't expect some 42 to 3 blowout, but I would like to see them hold a comfortable lead for the entire game. Also wouldn't mind seeing young guys out there.

Thread Information