Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Game 2010

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

America's Game 2010

You know I really was ok after the Steelers lost to the Packers in the Super Bowl....Not ok but could deal with it since the Steelers have won two Super Bowls in the past 6 seasons.....Well now I keep seeing those damn clips of America's Game 2010 with Rodger's and his stupid championship belt and it ticks me off......lol

I really hate Aaron Rodgers now and I hope the Steelers win the Super Bowl this year....Icing on the cake would be for Ndamukong Suh to end Aaron Rodgers....I hope both things happen.....lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    I've only seen that commercial two times because everytime it's on I change the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    You know I really was ok after the Steelers lost to the Packers in the Super Bowl....Not ok but could deal with it since the Steelers have won two Super Bowls in the past 6 seasons.....Well now I keep seeing those damn clips of America's Game 2010 with Rodger's and his stupid championship belt and it ticks me off......lol

I really hate Aaron Rodgers now and I hope the Steelers win the Super Bowl this year....Icing on the cake would be for Ndamukong Suh to end Aaron Rodgers....I hope both things happen.....lol
    between that and the clay matthews hair whipping in that stupid commercial i wanna vomit. forget suh ending rodgers i hope one of our boys ends him in the super bowl. pull a modified lloyd. instead of standing over al toon and mocking a boxing ref counting the dude out, stand over rodgers and mimick beating the crap out of him with that stupid belt. by far the gayest td celebration in history......

My Mood
    Mad
    Of course I would love to see the Steelers kick the crap out of him in a rematch.....But Suh does face Rodgers twice every season and Suh is a beast......The Lions DL is no joke.....

mega like !!!

--- Added 9/5/2011 at 07:38 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I've only seen that commercial two times because everytime it's on I change the channel.
    oooopss the mega like was for the changing of channel every time the packer come up on tv, we do the same .

its not that we like the stupid belt acting by the st... aaron rodgers

Last year I noticed how everyone in here, myself included, had no problems posting all kinds of things about the Jets (especially after the Jets fans came in here visiting) and Rats, but everyone was kind laid back when it came to GB in the Super Bowl. I didn't necessarily dislike them the way I disliked the cowgirls or some of the AFC teams, but I won't have any trouble disliking them this year.

The NFC has some real talented teams this year, so GB is not a lock to be back. But, given the injuries they had to overcome last year, they are also one of the most improved teams this year, just because they got their starters back.

Here we go Steelers.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I can't watch that man, there's just no way in hell. I'm tired of the Packers commercials for America's Game 2010. I'm tired of seeing the Packers hoisting up the trophy when the Steelers had their chances but couldn't finish the deal.

I love the America's game series but there ain't no way I'm watching that one.

My Mood
    Mad
    I just watched the replay of Super Bowl XLV on NFL Network......I don't know why I like torturing myself....lol I'm still not convinced the Packers were the better team.....The Steelers beat themselves in that game.....Oh well and the Packers made the plays to win the game......

I just know Ben still isn't over the Super Bowl loss and I know its going to drive him this season....I really think the Steelers get their 7th Lombardi this year......

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Dude, why are you doing that to yourself. I can't even stand when the damn commercials come on NFL Network let alone watch that whole 60 minute show reliving that nightmare.

The Packers played the better game that day, but they were not the better team. They beat us no question, but the Steelers left a lot on that field too.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    Dude, why are you doing that to yourself. I can't even stand when the damn commercials come on NFL Network let alone watch that whole 60 minute show reliving that nightmare.

The Packers played the better game that day, but they were not the better team. They beat us no question, but the Steelers left a lot on that field too.
    I watched it again just to see really how close we were even though the Steelers didn't play their best that day....It was such a strange game.....The Steelers acted like they were the team that had never been there.....So many missed plays by the offense/defense.....turnovers by the offense....so frustrating.....lol

Redemption.......Big Ben and the offense are going to explode and bring home the Lombardi........Stairway to 7 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information