• 1. Steelers 2. Ravens, 3. Bengals 4. Browns

1 2.63%
  • 1. Ravens 2. Steelers 3. Bengals 4. Browns

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rank the AFC North for 2011

Bookmark and Share
    I chose the 1st. The Ravens O line is as bad as ours but Flacco can't handle it like Ben can. Heap is a big loss but Evans and Bolden make a nice pair as do Rice and Williams. If Flacco hours down they are in as bad a shape as we are if Ben goes down. Worse shape if Lefty comes back.

The Browns ar getting better but are a year or 2 away from being a big worry. As for the train wreck in western Oh. Didn't Benson just go to jail?
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    What I have seen and or read about so far leaves me with no other choice but #1. Ravens are stagnent at or below last years performance/manning, bengals are toast, and cleve is definately on the move upward. Cleveland will be after our butt and might just clean our clock at least once.

And their fans.

Not sure if Browns finish higher than Ravens but won't be terrible this year. I have to say McCoy is impressing me.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Frustrated
    i really think the ravens are gonna take a big step back this season. and the browns just may end up taking the second spot in the division...they'll still miss the playoffs, but i think it's a down year for the rats this year. call it a hunch....
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Wouldn't that be something if the Browns actually finished higher than the Ravens? Talk about sticking it to the team that stole your franchise, LOL.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Still say no way. It takes longer than 2 years for a franchise like the Browns to rebuild and be better than a franchise like the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Still say no way. It takes longer than 2 years for a franchise like the Browns to rebuild and be better than a franchise like the Ravens.
    That's false. The cardinals, packers, falcons, jets, and chiefs all have done it in recent history to name a few. Every season there is a surprise team in the NFL that no one talked about heading into the season. I'm not guaranteeing the brownies will do it but I can see it coming. Also, its too easy to just pick Steelers, ravens, browns, bengals. I'm trying to get creative and I think it as much a reflection on the ravens going the wrong way as it is the browns improving, IMO

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELyourface View Post
    That's false. The cardinals, packers, falcons, jets, and chiefs all have done it in recent history to name a few. Every season there is a surprise team in the NFL that no one talked about heading into the season. I'm not guaranteeing the brownies will do it but I can see it coming. Also, its too easy to just pick Steelers, ravens, browns, bengals. I'm trying to get creative and I think it as much a reflection on the ravens going the wrong way as it is the browns improving, IMO

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I don't buy into all the media hype about Colt McCoy. He appears to be a hard nosed player, but I still don't think he makes a good NFL QB.

Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    I don't buy into all the media hype about Colt McCoy. He appears to be a hard nosed player, but I still don't think he makes a good NFL QB.

Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals
    I agree, I dont think he has the arm strength for the NFL. Either way I think more often than not when he throws a 20 yard out it goes for six the other way

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thread Information