Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs. Panthers - Preseason Game 4 - 9/1/2011

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Steelers vs. Panthers - Preseason Game 4 - 9/1/2011

8:00pm, Bank of America Stadium
    Charlotte, NC

The final preseason game of 2011 has our Steelers on the road, traveling to Charlotte, NC to take on the Carolina Panthers.

As roster cuts are already well under way, the Steelers will enter this final exhibition game still with some questions that need to be answered. This is the last chance for all the backups to make a name for themselves and impress the coaches.

There is still no clear cut starter opposite Ike Taylor at CB. Although many speculate that it will be McFadden, he hasn't played at all in preseason and missed most of camp with a hamstring injury. On the offensive line it appears that Doug Legursky is the starting RG for the Steelers, however that is not set in stone quite yet. He was in a battle with Tony Hills for that position on the Offensive Line.

Guys to keep an eye on during this game: Curtis Brown, Keenan Lewis, Marcus Gilbert, Tony Hills, Crezdon Butler, Jonathan Gilmore, Ramon Foster, Wes Saunders, Cortez Allen (if he plays), Wes Lyons, Tyler Grisham, Steve McClendon. While not all of those guys are in danger of being cut, they are worth watching to see how they do especially since they'll be getting significant playing time.

The Starters will most likely only a play 1 quarter at the most.

Join us here in the Gameday Forum to talk about the game, LIVE, as it happens!

If you can't watch the game on TV, we've got you covered with the Steelers Radio Network broadcast with Tunch, Wolf, and Bill calling the action.

The Steelers section will be closed like usual during the game, but will reopen as soon as the game is over.

Chopper Challenge Champion SteelerNC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bungals
    I will be there

My Mood
    Love
    GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!1

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This one isn't on TV where I am so I'll be listening online here on SA and hopefully catching a feed off the net.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    This one isn't on TV where I am so I'll be listening online here on SA and hopefully catching a feed off the net.
    Through JustinTV I was able to find a legit stream from a guy with the screen name (or whatever) of Dahntahn. He said they would be doing it again for the Panthers game.

It wasn't perfect but as good a quality as you really find on the web, certainly watchable. I will warn you he plays music during the commercials and throws in a comment or two every now and then- somewhat entertaining but strange!

I wasn't able to find it from the JTV link on this site but I just typed in justintv.com and searched Falcons @ Steelers and when I saw the name (dahntahn) figured it'd be legit.

Hope that helps. I'll listen on radio if I have to but it short changes you I think and especially if you'll be trying to evaluate player performance. I do miss being able to turn the sound down and listen to Cope on the radio like my family always did growing up

Oh and if you haven't heard it already, youtube "The Pittsburgh Song Dahntahn" and enjoy, pretty solid stuff!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Thanks for link, I'll be watching tonight one way or the other. Can't wait for gametime!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Looks like the game is on for me tonight

how can i find a feed to watch the game??? that stuff is completely new to me

Deep in Enemy Territory 70 miles North of Bungleland

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by STEELyourface View Post
    Through JustinTV I was able to find a legit stream from a guy with the screen name (or whatever) of Dahntahn. He said they would be doing it again for the Panthers game.

I wasn't able to find it from the JTV link on this site but I just typed in justintv.com and searched Falcons @ Steelers and when I saw the name (dahntahn) figured it'd be legit.
    You still don't seem to understand this concept. If it's NOT sactioned by the NFL, Internet video feeds on NFL games are ILLEGAL.

By posting those feeds here gets them BLOCKED and SHUTDOWN very fast!! That ruins it for folks that wish to live on the dangerous side (like ME!) that wish to view these sites!

So please STOP POSTING these FEEDS PUBLICALLY ! Do it via PM or EMail !

Use your brains PLEASE!

Any one have A GOOD FEED?

Thread Information