Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown "a little too excited"

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Too funny, even Hines gets a little excited now and then let him have fun, but dont be stupid

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Just finished a Yahoo draft. Wanted Antonio for one of my WRs...had to put him in search and he was WAY down there! Boy, do they have him underrated!! Then in the season predictions, they have him as only getting 38 fantasy points for the whole season!! LOL...laughable!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan4ever View Post
    Just finished a Yahoo draft. Wanted Antonio for one of my WRs...had to put him in search and he was WAY down there! Boy, do they have him underrated!! Then in the season predictions, they have him as only getting 38 fantasy points for the whole season!! LOL...laughable!!
    Hey I got him, too! He was 800 something. Look at all the WRs they have rated above him! I just wanted him on my team. Someone else was going to draft him and got mad b/c I got him first.

Starter
    I love that pic of Tomlin in his face. It reminds me of my HS lacrosse coach. Although I can glean what he said, I would love to know exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    I love that pic of Tomlin in his face. It reminds me of my HS lacrosse coach. Although I can glean what he said, I would love to know exactly!
    he said, Antonio, next time i want you to jump on the field camera and video the fans..

ok, ocho cuatro...

My Mood
    Impatient
    I dont care, it was preseason. If you get 5 15 yard penalties for excessive celebration in preseason, who cares. I will be mad if it happens when the games count.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I hope he got it out of his system in the preseason, but what you do in the preseason you can certainly potentially do in the regular season. These types of penalties can potentially cost you a game.

We talked about this on the podcast the other night too. After the Falcon's game, some reporters were asking BMac what he would do if a WR would taunt him the way that Antonio did in the game. He said in a nutshell that he would be targeting that player the rest of the game.

Just something to think about once the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I hope he got it out of his system in the preseason, but what you do in the preseason you can certainly potentially do in the regular season. These types of penalties can potentially cost you a game.

We talked about this on the podcast the other night too. After the Falcon's game, some reporters were asking BMac what he would do if a WR would taunt him the way that Antonio did in the game. He said in a nutshell that he would be targeting that player the rest of the game.

Just something to think about once the season starts.
    antonio brown would love a bryant mcfadden caliber player targeting him, hed destroy him lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Football more than any other sport is a game of emotion. I like the celebration. The NFL has gotten out of hand in the penalties on celebration. As long as players are not inciting fights, I say let the celebration go.

My Mood
    afc-hater
    Doesn't bug me. If he scores a 77 yard catch and run against the Ravens to tie it up in the 4th and cost us a 15 yard penalty that ultimately helped the rats win the game, THEN we have a reason to be pissed. Other then that, he's just embracing his talent lol

Thread Information