Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Antonio Brown "a little too excited"

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Stairwayto7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    Posts
    6,544
    My Mood
    Horny
    Too funny, even Hines gets a little excited now and then let him have fun, but dont be stupid


    **** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

  2. #22
    Bucsfan4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,309
    Just finished a Yahoo draft. Wanted Antonio for one of my WRs...had to put him in search and he was WAY down there! Boy, do they have him underrated!! Then in the season predictions, they have him as only getting 38 fantasy points for the whole season!! LOL...laughable!!

  3. #23
    2nd String Root4Stlrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan4ever View Post
    Just finished a Yahoo draft. Wanted Antonio for one of my WRs...had to put him in search and he was WAY down there! Boy, do they have him underrated!! Then in the season predictions, they have him as only getting 38 fantasy points for the whole season!! LOL...laughable!!
    Hey I got him, too! He was 800 something. Look at all the WRs they have rated above him! I just wanted him on my team. Someone else was going to draft him and got mad b/c I got him first.

  4. #24
    Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,022
    I love that pic of Tomlin in his face. It reminds me of my HS lacrosse coach. Although I can glean what he said, I would love to know exactly!

  5. #25
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    6,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeed View Post
    I love that pic of Tomlin in his face. It reminds me of my HS lacrosse coach. Although I can glean what he said, I would love to know exactly!
    he said, Antonio, next time i want you to jump on the field camera and video the fans..

    ok, ocho cuatro...

  6. #26
    Starter cmerrifield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wilmore KY
    Posts
    1,662
    My Mood
    Impatient
    I dont care, it was preseason. If you get 5 15 yard penalties for excessive celebration in preseason, who cares. I will be mad if it happens when the games count.

  7. #27
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,682
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I hope he got it out of his system in the preseason, but what you do in the preseason you can certainly potentially do in the regular season. These types of penalties can potentially cost you a game.

    We talked about this on the podcast the other night too. After the Falcon's game, some reporters were asking BMac what he would do if a WR would taunt him the way that Antonio did in the game. He said in a nutshell that he would be targeting that player the rest of the game.

    Just something to think about once the season starts.

  8. #28
    Banned K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,999
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I hope he got it out of his system in the preseason, but what you do in the preseason you can certainly potentially do in the regular season. These types of penalties can potentially cost you a game.

    We talked about this on the podcast the other night too. After the Falcon's game, some reporters were asking BMac what he would do if a WR would taunt him the way that Antonio did in the game. He said in a nutshell that he would be targeting that player the rest of the game.

    Just something to think about once the season starts.
    antonio brown would love a bryant mcfadden caliber player targeting him, hed destroy him lol

  9. #29
    2nd String tburg68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Swanton, Ohio
    Posts
    624
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Football more than any other sport is a game of emotion. I like the celebration. The NFL has gotten out of hand in the penalties on celebration. As long as players are not inciting fights, I say let the celebration go.

  10. #30
    Starter Steel Trap86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,718
    My Mood
    afc-hater
    Doesn't bug me. If he scores a 77 yard catch and run against the Ravens to tie it up in the 4th and cost us a 15 yard penalty that ultimately helped the rats win the game, THEN we have a reason to be pissed. Other then that, he's just embracing his talent lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is Antonio Brown even real?!
    By steelersbabex25 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 10:00 AM
  2. Antonio Brown
    By Steel Trap86 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 09:12 PM
  3. Antonio Brown gets opportunity to return kicks
    By harpo in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:42 AM
  4. Colvin put on IR....Brown actiavted
    By K Train in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:11 PM
  5. Chad Brown glad to be back with the Steelers
    By AZ_Steeler in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •