Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Antonio Brown even real?!

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    100000% wrong dude! Don't show you don't make the team.
    YA! I noticed that guy posting in several threads today and about zero of his posts even made any sense plus he says "you guys" a lot and has his favorite team listed as Bengals. I think he got lost on the way to the Cincinnati Addicts forum, LOL

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I have to ask:

Does Ward deserve to have the two spot?? With the way Brown is playing, we have to consider moving Hines to the slot and have Brown on the other side of Wallace.

I love the thought of having Hines right in the middle being a safty valve for Ben. Hines can work to death a #3 cornerback too.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I have to ask:

Does Ward deserve to have the two spot?? With the way Brown is playing, we have to consider moving Hines to the slot and have Brown on the other side of Wallace.

I love the thought of having Hines right in the middle being a safty valve for Ben. Hines can work to death a #3 cornerback too.
    I'm operating under the assumption that is exactly what is going to happen. I figure by mid-season. It only seems logical.

I love this thread ......LOL.

For once we are not complainting and worring about being good enough.

Now we are worried about being too good , I love it man.

Antonio Brown stepping up as he did against the falcons is simply amazing ,yes he got me excited too about the receiving sitution and the up coming season .

The best thing about this is that we can still run the ball or go to the air for a quick 7 with the weapons we have .

Antonio (spyderman) Brown.......................thats who he looked like in endzone after his td crawling up the wall into the crowd.
    We aint seen nothing yet , Great Season fellow Steeler Fans

PIMP

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Antonio Brown is so fun to watch and to see him step up and look like the reciever he is becoming makes it so much exciting to watch..

Sent by way of a Droid

Brown looks great but keeping the veterans healthy is key to this season. Regular season play will tell the tale of just how good some of these up and coming guys are. They need the reps in regular season games.
    Mr. Comissioner, feel free to resoak those kerosene rags around your ankles for the 2011-2012 season. After the lockout the ants are angry as hell and more inclined to eat your candy ***! Thanks! --75Steeler

I have to ask:

cotch is faster... ward and ben are a unit.... but ward, maybe dancing on the sidelines?

My Mood
    Impatient
    I have to ask:

Ward does need to take maybe a back seat to the younger guys, but I am hoping we run different sets. Like we have our speed 3 WR set, with Brown, Sanders and Wallace, and then our 3 and 2 set that includes Ward maybe as a blocker maybe as two yard slant guy, whatever, but I would like to see different sets of WR's more than worrying about who is 3, 4, and 5.

Thread Information