Thread: LaMarr Woodley on SI cover

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

LaMarr Woodley on SI cover

Sweet...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Draft Pick
    Hopefully no SI jinx.....please no jinx.

My Mood
    Clowns
    They have the Steelers going 10-6 and losing in the divisional round to the Chargers in the playoffs, and then it has the Chargers going on to beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship game. Can someone please explain to me why every single season these experts all over always pick the Chargers to make it to the Super Bowl and every single time they never even come close. I mean what is so great about the Chargers to make people think that they can beat the Steelers in the playoffs??

I noticed P. King has a story....who ya gonna pick this year? if u answered Pats u will look like a moron.....again, And I 2nd the emotion for no SI jinx

--- Added 8/31/2011 at 06:26 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    They have the Steelers going 10-6 and losing in the divisional round to the Chargers in the playoffs, and then it has the Chargers going on to beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship game. Can someone please explain to me why every single season these experts all over always pick the Chargers to make it to the Super Bowl and every single time they never even come close. I mean what is so great about the Chargers to make people think that they can beat the Steelers in the playoffs??
    we would beat them by at least 10 in the playoffs. I'm more worried about the Pats then their panzzy azzes...Phillip Rivers vs the Steelers D = Chargers lose
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Very cool

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Someone from SI has picked the Chargers to go to the SB every year for the last 5 I think. This time Peter King did which gives it a little more validity but I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

That's cool, let 'em think the Steelers are too old. I personally think the Steelers will go 13-3.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

I don't know man, every year they are supposed to be God's gift to the NFL and they never pan out. Maybe they do play better this year, who knows. They always seem to be the sexy pick for whatever reason.

How in the world you would pick the Ravens to advance farther than the Steelers is beyond me too. Clearly the Steelers have the advantage on offense, especially in the passing game. As far as Defense goes, I always like the Steelers but the Ravens will be tough.

Veteran
    My first reaction when reading the thread wasn't very cool at all. It was frack, don't put any Steelers on the dang cover, that's bad luck.

Now we're going to have to clean him with a chicken or sacrafice a goat or something.

Thread Information