Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Players & Owners agree on terms; players vote unanimously to ratify new CBA deal

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    What if the team would pursue Joseph and Rodgers? I wouldn't mind seeing them if Ike leaves.

Brady, plaintiff.... Is there anything in his life that he isnt complaining about? Hehehe

i'm ready for the Ravens. Lets sign Ike and hope that Crezdon is ready for A LOT of balls thrown his way.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Man it sure is nice to start talking about all NFL without trying to figure out this labor deal.

Look for news on Ike Taylor and the Steelers talks starting tomorrow as they begin to start working on a deal for him to return. He is the top priority, Rooney has said as much and we all know it's a no brainer.

One last note on the deal right now, I posted a link to the press conference earlier today in front of the NFLPA headquarters. Smith and Goodell shaking hands, players and owners standing side by side, it's something we haven't seen in a long, long, time.

This is so freakin exciting!!!! Can now let all my excitement for the upcoming season out as I know for sure that there will be one. September 11 cannot get here fast enough.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

My Mood
    Addicted
    LET THE QUEST FOR #7 BEGIN!!!!!!!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Thread Information