I made a 2011 Steelers Schedule that you can print out and write in the result of the game (i.e. W/L/T) as well as the score. I posted one of these last season and got good feedback so I thought I'd share the one I made this season. The overall layout is the same as last year, but I did make some changes. You'll notice I added which TV network each game will be on and I put the box to write a W/L/T before the boxes to write the score instead of the other way around. To me it just makes more sense to write whether the Steelers won or not before the score. Please let me know what you all think. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion!!

Matt, please feel free to add this to the downloads section!!

Remember, this is a schedule to print out on paper and is NOT a wallpaper for the computer!! For best results, I recommend using photo paper to print on. It just makes it look a little nicer than printing on regular computer paper.

For those interested, I am working on a 2011 Steelers Schedule wallpaper, but I'll tell you right now it probably won't be half as good as the ones BR7 has made this season. WOW!!

Anyway, here's the link: http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...ersSchedSA.jpg

Enjoy & GO STEELERS!!!!!!
Chris

PS. Obviously I'll make updates if any games are canceled...Let's hope that doesn't happen!!