Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plaxico Burress

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Please...we need to concentrate on our secondary right now. Period. Everything else would have to wait.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by playboy pryor View Post
    For the fans who are rooting for the Steelers to sign Plaxico, i believe the negative comments by Harrison,have ruined the chances. Steelers have too many players with issues. I'm still shocked Hines Ward got in trouble with the law after all these years. The Steelers will find a tall WR free agent who has no issues coming to their organzation.
    I agree.....the first thing I thought of when both Hines and Harrison had their recent issues was, "well, those goes the chances of signing Plax." Finding a WR, period, with no issues will be almost impossible these days. All the best WR are criminals.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    lol I don't know why some are on the conclusion we even need Burress. I mean he would be a huge asset no doubt, but very few recognize the youth talent we have on this team when it comes to deep threats. Steelers won't pay him what he wants, imo I see Burress ending up a Bear

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Please...we need to concentrate on our secondary right now. Period. Everything else would have to wait.
    Indeed, with the secondary concerns right now (If Ike doesn't come back) WR is the last position we need to worry about this year. If Ike does come back even so I would rather spend the money trying to get other players who's contracts are coming up signed then worry about going after Burress.

The Tomlin not gotten Sanders and Brown last year in the draft, then maybe yes Burress would fill a big need.

Thread Information