Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't crucify Hines Ward

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Ask to take the test by a brand name? He didn't know what that was? I don't get it. If he failed the field sobriety test surely he knew what the next test was going to be no matter what they called it.

2 drinks with a meal isn't a problem. This was after 3:00 am I doubt he was returning from dinner. Some reports say he was in a strip bar early that evening but was bored and left after an hour. wonder why he was bored...I guess the girls weren't that hot!

Another thing that makes you wonder, supposedly the cops let him drive to the police station, if he failed the field test why would they let him drive? That would be really stupid on their part, could you imagine the lawsuit if he was in an accident on the way to the station after they knew he was drinking? As usual in these cases there are many unanswered questions.

In other news Pacman got arrest that night to... not the best guy you want to make the news with there Hines.
    to everything you wrote.

Even if he is 100% guilty Hines didn't do anything that most of us haven't done before. Hines is a standup guy and will deal with this problem head on. Glad no one was hurt and Hines cooperated with the investigating officer. That makes things a lot better in the public eye and he won't be drug through the mud near as much by the media.
    Mr. Comissioner, feel free to resoak those kerosene rags around your ankles for the 2011-2012 season. After the lockout the ants are angry as hell and more inclined to eat your candy ***! Thanks! --75Steeler

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Steeler View Post
    Even if he is 100% guilty Hines didn't do anything that most of us haven't done before. Hines is a standup guy and will deal with this problem head on. Glad no one was hurt and Hines cooperated with the investigating officer. That makes things a lot better in the public eye and he won't be drug through the mud near as much by the media.
    100% hogwash dui is not ok but he is not guilty untill proven otherwise

--- Added 7/12/2011 at 06:16 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by airbrake 1 View Post
    I wonder how many people leaving heinz field after a game would fail a breathalyzer...i would bet it's in the thousands...not smashed drunk but over .08
    I would bet it's over 40%

--- Added 7/12/2011 at 08:10 AM ---

read my post in the other thred and maybe you'll want to crucify him?

Never said DUI was ok. I said I was glad no one was hurt and that Hines would deal with this situation.
    Mr. Comissioner, feel free to resoak those kerosene rags around your ankles for the 2011-2012 season. After the lockout the ants are angry as hell and more inclined to eat your candy ***! Thanks! --75Steeler

Thread Information