Thread: Steelers - 2011 fantasy football

Bookmark and Share
    Starter

Steelers - 2011 fantasy football

So i play in an 8 man PPR league and was beginning to put my board together and here is what I see so far ..

- I can't take Mendy out of the top 10 .. partially because there is better depth at QB this year in rounds 1 and 2
    - Wallace will likely go around the 4th round (picks 26-30ish), but could still finish in the top 8 or so in pt totals for WRs .. given that it is PPR and does not reward 50+ yard TDs he has to go behind some of the steady guys imo
    -Ben - like i said i think there are 8 guys who are decent starting fantasy QB's, maybe even more .. i dont think there is a real incentive to draft ben until the 3rd to 4th round, simply because of relative supply of QB's to RB's
    -Heath - meh .. maybe pill the trigger later on, but fantasy is about stats and miller is a couple tiers below the elite to say the least stats wise
    -Steelers - always ballin, but i play matchups and rarely draft defenses so i would not touch until past the 10th

I think the real interesting question is .. who do you draft out of Sanders, Brown and Hines ??

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Sanders is a sleeper and Ward would only be 4th or 5th WR in fantasy football...I wouldn't want Ward in my top three fantasy WR's on my fantasy team.......I really like Brown as a player but I don't see him getting the chances to really factor as a fantasy player......Deep sleeper would be Limas Sweed if he can put it all together........

I don't play in 8 team leagues.....Mostly 10-12 team leagues so my rankings would defer then yours due to more teams.....

Starter
    yeah, i think at the end of the day the only real attractive fantasy plays are mendy, wallace and ben in that order .. hines, sanders and brown could all be almost the same at the end of the season ... heath flirts with being undraftable for me at times simply because i never hold BU TE's

I run my neighborhood league, if there isn't a settlement soon, I'm canceling. How does one deal with all the free agents, draft picks that nobody knows about, rookies that are not drafted if this does not settle soon? Frankly, if these guys don't get their **** together I'm done.

Thread Information