Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Post-Gazette Articles; A case made for both Whiz & Grimm

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

2 Post-Gazette Articles; A case made for both Whiz & Grimm

i'm to lazy to start 2 threads, and i figure they are pretty much the same but different ppl, and if i start 2 threads both of them we'll all pretty much be saying the same **** about who we want, so why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol

first article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07011/752974-66.stm

it's about whiz

second article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07011/752956-66.stm

about grimm

these are two very good articles, and the more i read on grimm the more i can't stand it cause i'm trying to say **** grimm but everytime i read a new article it makes me kind of want him as our head coach lol

at this point i am so torn between whiz and grimm, i know who ever gets the job is gonna do great, and i'm sure who ever leaves will succeed if they go to the right situation, so any team not named the raiders or cardinals will be good for either of these coaches......even though it's still not out of the question that we can still keep both on board for at least one more season....
    Last edited by Koopa; 01-11-2007 at 04:07 AM.
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Lazy Mother ****er...lol....good articles kinda makes you want to flip a quarter. The Rooneys know whats up and will give us the best of all the choices. Whats interesting is Whiz had a 3 hour interview

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah you are lazy, lazy enough to not title your damn thread right so people like Capt. can start another one

Really though at this point both have their positive points and both have the backing of the players. Everybody respects them and listens to them so at this point it's hard to say if one of them is a clear cut above the other.

My Mood
    Addicted
    If we end up keeping both of them I would like to see Grimm get the job and keep Wiz as OC. If Wiz gets the job we may be looking at a new OC which you never know how it will work out. But then again maybe Wiz would call his own plays?

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    If we end up keeping both of them I would like to see Grimm get the job and keep Wiz as OC. If Wiz gets the job we may be looking at a new OC which you never know how it will work out. But then again maybe Wiz would call his own plays?
    Why not just make Grimm OC if Whiz becomes the HC? I know if Grimm came back he would still be assistant HC and Oline coach but I think he could handle OC also.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    well it says two articles, and i only ever post articles from the post gazette so that should be a clue.....2 threads of pretty much the same **** is pretty ****ing retarded if you ask me

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    I gotta agree with you on this one.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i thought i read somewhere that if whiz is hired as a head coach here or else where, that our wr coach will be promoted to offensive coordinator

Reppin' 724
    Arians as our O-coord? Hmmmm he has done a lot with our WR's IMO

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    well it says two articles, and i only ever post articles from the post gazette so that should be a clue.....2 threads of pretty much the same **** is pretty ****ing retarded if you ask me

step back from the beer college boy and do your homework !

Thread Information