Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Ike Taylor leaves for free agency who will the starters be?

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    The Steelers will not overpay for anyone. If Ike gets his mega million offer from another team, I say go for it Ike. Ike's been under achieving for a long time now, couldn't catch a cold to save his life and has been blessed with playing behind a damn good front 7 for years. Put his name on the list of exposed players once he leaves the Steelers. I would rather lose Taylor then to lose Woodley or Timmons because we kept Ike.

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The rumor mills are starting up again about Ike Taylor and the Steelers. Many reports over the last few days about how Pittsburgh is targeting Ike as their top priority as soon as a deal is signed.

There will be a flurry of activity as soon as the free agent flood gates open, it should be fun to watch...hopefully resulting in Ike coming back home.

Starter
    yeah, i have seen a bunch of reports saying the steelers are gonna show him the money .. i cant wait until FA -not only to see where everyone actually lands, but this is messin' up my fantasy big-board

My Mood
    Manic
    Free agency begins July16th

i cant see him leaving, i just cant put the scenerio in my head of them letting him walk

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah I'm with you Ktrain, there's just no way that I can see where they can justify letting him go. There's just too many question marks in the secondary and him being the top talent by far means he needs to stay put.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i cant see him leaving, i just cant put the scenerio in my head of them letting him walk
    Also Ike knows the truth if he leaves he will not have the pass rush that he's had the past few years and will get toasted just about like B-mac. Don't get me wrong Ike can shadow damn near any receiver in the league, but when the ball is in the air it's like he forgets what to do.

I think we finally got a natural corner in Brown, he's gonna take someones job this year.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Thread Information