Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggs fires back at Steelers Lamarr Woodley

Bookmark and Share
    I'm not a fan of the trash talking either...but I am a fan of the depression that hits Bmore after the Ravens choke against the Steelers. They know that Flacco is Ben's bitch, and Flacco seems to be the reason they lose those tight games. He just folds when he could be making a play to win the game...like Ben often does. You can't coach that, regardless of what the Raven's say. A few more Flacco chokes and he will be in the Boller zone.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I think the pressure is starting to get to Flacco. He was this quiet, reserved, type of guy when he first entered the league. He didn't stir up controversy and deflected most of the trash talk. Now that the Steelers have had his number for several years in a row he's just got to feel the pressure of trying to be Pittsburgh when it really counts.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    I think the pressure is starting to get to Flacco. He was this quiet, reserved, type of guy when he first entered the league. He didn't stir up controversy and deflected most of the trash talk. Now that the Steelers have had his number for several years in a row he's just got to feel the pressure of trying to be Pittsburgh when it really counts.
    Pressure is also building since he's fresh out of excuses. Nobody can say he's just a rookie or he has no weapons to throw to anymore. Flacco just isn't anywhere near as good as rat fans think he is or will be. He always gets the deer in the headlights look and happy feet when the pressure is in his face. Sure, any qb struggles under pressure but the great ones don't panic in the pocket like flacco does.

P.S. don't say flacco isn't that good or else loser rat fans will make 15 and a half minute videos whining about where flacco is ranked among all qb's lmao. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ojGGMrH10&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MattyVfromCT; 06-29-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Woodley's comments about Sacco aren't so different from those of Suggs. What is interesting is that this is the best this loud mouth and opinionated clown could say about what was supposed to be a franchise QB (18th overall) going to a playoff caliber team:

I like that Joe is maturing, Suggs recently told NFL.com. He was expected to do that because of his success in the first year anyways. I just love that hes been winning some playoff games, won more than hes lost. Hes at the head of it, but as a team we just need to get over that rivalry hump to compete for a Lombardi.

He may as well of referred to Sacco as Ben's bitch, himself--just like Steeler fans do.

Can't wait for game 1 with both teams being 100% healthy.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    This is so like the Steelers/Raiders rivalry from the 70's!!!

My Mood
    Manic
    I think we will tear them up with Ben completely healed up and focused with sweed or burress to throw too our offense is gonna suprise everyone this year

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    I think we will tear them up with Ben completely healed up and focused with sweed or burress to throw too our offense is gonna suprise everyone this year
    Did we forget who's sending in the plays?? BABABABABABABABABABABA, joking (kinda)!!lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Woodley's comments about Sacco aren't so different from those of Suggs. What is interesting is that this is the best this loud mouth and opinionated clown could say about what was supposed to be a franchise QB (18th overall) going to a playoff caliber team:

I like that Joe is maturing, Suggs recently told NFL.com. He was expected to do that because of his success in the first year anyways. I just love that hes been winning some playoff games, won more than hes lost. Hes at the head of it, but as a team we just need to get over that rivalry hump to compete for a Lombardi.

He may as well of referred to Sacco as Ben's bitch, himself--just like Steeler fans do.

Suggs has always been a trash talker, since Porter has gone the Steelers haven't really had one. Harrison does here and there but not to the level that Porter did. Now Woodley has kinda taken over that role. It wouldn't be an AFCN matchup without some good ole smack.

I still love that "rivalry hump" comment..u might as well just say "we have to beat the Steelers somehow" LOL

Can't wait for game 1 with both teams being 100% healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSteel15 View Post
    This is so like the Steelers/Raiders rivalry from the 70's!!!

That was a good one, so was the Steelers Cowboys of the 70's.

Since when is speaking the truth considered trash talking?

Flacco cannot beat us when Ben is playing. Pure and simple. Suggs is just pissy cause he knows asa long as he has him as his starting QB the odds of him getting a ring aren't that great.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Rookie Free Agent tuggysteel822's Avatar
    I find it funny that Suggs fired back. It's just going to be bulletin board material for the steelers come week one. Good job goon.

Thread Information