Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggs fires back at Steelers Lamarr Woodley

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Manic
    suggs is a loud mouth who should accept that he plays for a team that can't beat the Steelers when it matters

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    Not a huge trash-talk guy, but considering the lockout I'll take any football I can get.

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    Personally, I like the trash talking. Think about it, we do NOT lose to the Ravens when Ben plays and everybody knows it. Woodley just stated what we all knew. Now we get to see if the Ravens can step up and beat us at full strength. If they can then so be it...but if it is late in the game and Flacco loses the game for them again then it gets so engrained in his brain that he may never beat us again. I don't see how it could be bad for us. The only trash talking that I cannot stand is when a team that loses talks trash. In the ESPN era of showing the flashy plays sometimes players forget that an 80 yard int return doesn't mean jack squat if your team loses 35-10. Woodley can talk all the trash he wants in my book because he is a winner.
    I don't mind it either, this offseason is boring enough as it is. Why not throw a little gasoline on the Ravens / Steelers fire to spice things up while we wait for the lockout to end. It's nothing new in this rivalry, the only difference is since Joey Porter left, the Ravens are usually the ones to start it. If Wood hadn't said something now, Suggs or someone else would have opened their mouth in Baltimore the week before the game and more than likely still will.

Sent from BRC's Droid X

Personally I love trash talk between hated rivals. Imo, politically correct, lovey dovey talk doesn't belong in a rivalry like this. One of the main reasons I miss the days of peezy. And quite frankly, I don't want to hear it from the rats or their worthless fans crying about woodley's comments. After all the **** that's been from that trashy city about the steelers? Please. Suggs sure knows a lot about talking out of one's ***. Admitting on a radio program that they had bounties out on mendy and Hines back in 08. Pretty stupid thing for that mr ed looking sack of garbage to do. Oh what else? Ray ray celebrating that he ended mendenhall's rookie season, the franchise crying to the nfl that they don't want to play in Pitt for primetime games, crying about officiating, harbaugh subtly claiming we don't follow the hitting rules, only to have his team hit ben in the nose and give heath a concussion with a helmet first hit, all the crying over the years about how Hines hits, all the trash they talked in the early 2000s, ray ray and Sharpe especially, I could go on and on. For a franchise and fanbase that loves to portray themselves as "badass" they whine and cry an awful lot, more than most teams for that matter. Bunch of clowns, but then again what do you expect from the true cleveland clowns? Did I mention I despise that city, franchise and fanbase? Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Addicted
    I was wondering when the Ravens would start the retaliation..here it is.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Trash talk is fine. It's been in football forever and keeps the NFL's best rivalry spicy.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Draft Pick
    Maybe Suggs can make a shirt this year that has a Purple Care Bear on it with Flacco's face on it's tummy.

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by chisteeler View Post
    Maybe Suggs can make a shirt this year that has a Purple Care Bear on it with Flacco's face on it's tummy.

LOL! That's great.

My Mood
    Mellow
    suggs says that woodley talks out of his ***...

hello mr. pot, this is mr. kettle there is something i need to tell you...you are black.

the difference between the steelers and ravens talking trash is that one team can and will back it up...which side do you think woodley is on?
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    suggs says that woodley talks out of his ***...

hello mr. pot, this is mr. kettle there is something i need to tell you...you are black.

the difference between the steelers and ravens talking trash is that one team can and will back it up...which side do you think woodley is on?
    excellent rebuttal

Thuggs calling kettle black

Steelers go and (usually) win SB's ratbirds attend Divisional Games and go home like beaten BITCHES (USUALLY BY STEELERS) AGREED?????
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

Thread Information