Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Roethlisberger vs Freeman

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,814
    Freeman is good, but Ben is and was better. Freeman has that hard to get down playing style so I think he's a keeper for sure!!

  2. #12
    Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan4ever View Post
    I am SO glad Freeman is a Buc...he gives us hope for the future and, yes, his style gets compared to Ben. I can only hope they give him the weapons in the future to become as successful as Ben...I can dream, can't I?? lol
    weapons in the future? you guys already have williams, benn, winslow, briscoe, blount and donald penn on the OL .. he already has his weapons .. i was not surprised to see 3 early picks on D for TB this year

  3. #13
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    weapons in the future? you guys already have williams, benn, winslow, briscoe, blount and donald penn on the OL .. he already has his weapons .. i was not surprised to see 3 early picks on D for TB this year
    Gerald Mccoy, Adrian Clayborn, Daquan Bowers.....its an exciting time to be a bucs fan, the secondary is next in line now though...CB is a need with talib facing jail time, their safeties suck *** but id imagine barber will move over for the last year or two of his career. that dline is sickkkk though

  4. #14
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    6,831
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Gerald Mccoy, Adrian Clayborn, Daquan Bowers.....its an exciting time to be a bucs fan, the secondary is next in line now though...CB is a need with talib facing jail time, their safeties suck *** but id imagine barber will move over for the last year or two of his career. that dline is sickkkk though
    Especially if Brian Price can shake that injury bug. I think he fits in well with that system and if he can stay healthy, I'd bet he can become a contributor for sure. Speaking of nasty young D lines, how bout that Lions D line?

  5. #15
    Draft Pick Silverback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Frozen Tundra
    Posts
    289
    Tampa has had solid drafts under the Morris/Dominik regime. Wouldn't be surprised if they compete sometime soon.

  6. #16
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Especially if Brian Price can shake that injury bug. I think he fits in well with that system and if he can stay healthy, I'd bet he can become a contributor for sure. Speaking of nasty young D lines, how bout that Lions D line?
    lions are also rumored to be frontrunners to land nnamdi...that roster would be so disgustingly talented they wouldnt have a choice but to be good.

    im saying if that happens they could just as easily win that division as the bear, packers, and vikings all have in recent years.

    and oh yeah i forgot about price, i thought he was a mild reach but i get what they were trying to do with mccoy and price back to back

  7. #17
    2nd String DBR96A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Why are we even talking about this?
    Because fans of any team with even a decent NFL QB automatically assume that their guy is better than Roethlisberger.

    --- Added 6/23/2011 at 04:38 PM ---

    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lions are also rumored to be frontrunners to land nnamdi...that roster would be so disgustingly talented they wouldnt have a choice but to be good.
    If they do that, then it's curtains for C.C. ("Can't Cover") Brown. Whether or not the Lions become playoff contenders depends on whether or not Matthew Stafford can stay healthy for a change.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

  8. #18
    2nd String MDSteel15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brunswick, MD
    Posts
    983
    My Mood
    Frustrated
    NFC Championship 2012 = Detroit Lions vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    AFC Championship 2012 = Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens


  9. #19
    Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,017
    how many teams did the bucs beat last year with winning records? lol

  10. #20
    2nd String DBR96A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    973
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    how many teams did the bucs beat last year with winning records? lol
    One, which is one more than they did when they finished 3-13 in 2009. I call that progress.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ben Roethlisberger faced locker room issues
    By scudmissile29 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:54 PM
  2. Ben Roethlisberger: Overrated or Underrated?
    By Sir Blitzelot in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
  3. Typical work week for Ben
    By Stlrs4Life in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:28 PM
  4. Roethlisberger still dealing with the road less taken
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 03:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •