Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roethlisberger vs Freeman

Bookmark and Share
    Freeman is good, but Ben is and was better. Freeman has that hard to get down playing style so I think he's a keeper for sure!!

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan4ever View Post
    I am SO glad Freeman is a Buc...he gives us hope for the future and, yes, his style gets compared to Ben. I can only hope they give him the weapons in the future to become as successful as Ben...I can dream, can't I?? lol
    weapons in the future? you guys already have williams, benn, winslow, briscoe, blount and donald penn on the OL .. he already has his weapons .. i was not surprised to see 3 early picks on D for TB this year

Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    weapons in the future? you guys already have williams, benn, winslow, briscoe, blount and donald penn on the OL .. he already has his weapons .. i was not surprised to see 3 early picks on D for TB this year
    Gerald Mccoy, Adrian Clayborn, Daquan Bowers.....its an exciting time to be a bucs fan, the secondary is next in line now though...CB is a need with talib facing jail time, their safeties suck *** but id imagine barber will move over for the last year or two of his career. that dline is sickkkk though

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Gerald Mccoy, Adrian Clayborn, Daquan Bowers.....its an exciting time to be a bucs fan, the secondary is next in line now though...CB is a need with talib facing jail time, their safeties suck *** but id imagine barber will move over for the last year or two of his career. that dline is sickkkk though
    Especially if Brian Price can shake that injury bug. I think he fits in well with that system and if he can stay healthy, I'd bet he can become a contributor for sure. Speaking of nasty young D lines, how bout that Lions D line?

Tampa has had solid drafts under the Morris/Dominik regime. Wouldn't be surprised if they compete sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Especially if Brian Price can shake that injury bug. I think he fits in well with that system and if he can stay healthy, I'd bet he can become a contributor for sure. Speaking of nasty young D lines, how bout that Lions D line?
    lions are also rumored to be frontrunners to land nnamdi...that roster would be so disgustingly talented they wouldnt have a choice but to be good.

im saying if that happens they could just as easily win that division as the bear, packers, and vikings all have in recent years.

and oh yeah i forgot about price, i thought he was a mild reach but i get what they were trying to do with mccoy and price back to back

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Why are we even talking about this?
    Because fans of any team with even a decent NFL QB automatically assume that their guy is better than Roethlisberger.

--- Added 6/23/2011 at 04:38 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lions are also rumored to be frontrunners to land nnamdi...that roster would be so disgustingly talented they wouldnt have a choice but to be good.
    If they do that, then it's curtains for C.C. ("Can't Cover") Brown. Whether or not the Lions become playoff contenders depends on whether or not Matthew Stafford can stay healthy for a change.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    NFC Championship 2012 = Detroit Lions vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

AFC Championship 2012 = Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens

Starter
    how many teams did the bucs beat last year with winning records? lol

Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    how many teams did the bucs beat last year with winning records? lol
    One, which is one more than they did when they finished 3-13 in 2009. I call that progress.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Thread Information