Thread: Hines Ward: Most receptions in the NFL between 2001 and 2010

Bookmark and Share

Arrow Hines Ward: Most receptions in the NFL between 2001 and 2010

I wouldn't have guessed it, honestly, but Hines Ward leads the NFL in receptions over the last 10 seasons.

Runner-up: Derrick Mason.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

I wouldn't have either. I never would have guessed Tory Holt either.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Manic
    This is more evidence that the Hall of fame voters have no clue i only say that cause he won't be a first ballot inductee. buy the numbers he is clearly one of the most if not the most dominate receivers of his time good receiver solid football player better person

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    This is more evidence that the Hall of fame voters have no clue i only say that cause he won't be a first ballot inductee. buy the numbers he is clearly one of the most if not the most dominate receivers of his time good receiver solid football player better person
    lol he was never dominant....consistant, yes...reliable, yes

but i feel very safe in saying being a possesion reciever for 10 years isnt dominating the opposition.

He'll never sniff the hall of fame, nor should he. One of the best steeler WRs of all time maybe, but the hall is for the best of the best, not the good and steady

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

He'll never sniff the hall of fame, nor should he. One of the best steeler WRs of all time maybe, but the hall is for the best of the best, not the good and steady
    The HOF is becoming a joke in all sports. I agree it's for the best of the best.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Manic
    why shouldn't he be in the hall of fame i'd pick him over Michael Irvin or Lynn Swan
    ok dominant is too strong of a word but he's a Hall of Famer if Swann is

yeah ok, lynn swann was at the top back then though, just cause ward broke all those records by the 70s guys doesnt mean hes at the level they were back then.

The hall hates WRs, hes gonna be retiring in a much more passing-oriented era, hes not a top tier WR and never has been, and hes gonna have guy much more deserving come out around the time hes eligible.

Marvin Harrison, TO, Randy Moss are the big 3, not to mention the current backlog of more deserving WRs...and then guys like andre johnson and fitz will be nearing the end of their careers around the time ward become eligible and they will have a MUCH more dominant body of work. thinking ward is a hall of famer is madness to me, theres no rational reason for him to get in. hes a good player, but longevity is only a small factor of being a hall of famer. jerry rice played for a long time too, but he crushed the competition

Thread Information