Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gives me chills

gives me chills

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0imu31yP2Fw&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MwpFrIo_0&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

House of Steel
    I didn't see this game, but DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

That clattered my teeth. That is one hell of a hit on that douchebagmama WOW!!!! I wish I had this game on DVD. DAMN. I can just hear the announcer on this one. I would of said, Here is the throw, Smith running right into the Houchmandzeh, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHAT A STORMING HIT!!!!! HE WENT TO LA LA LAND FOLKS!!!! He is a goner.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i didn't see the game either, it's good to see ike doing good in coverage there, and damn what a hit buy smith, i can't wait till next year

and on that second video did he get flaged for slamming chad or was the commentator just being a bitch??
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

House of Steel
    I love that body surplex to Chad by James Harrison. I am telling you, we got some nasty attitudes coming about from the Defense. I hope we see more of this next season, cause that is the definition of STEELERS FOOTBALL HARDCORE STYLE. DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! GOODNESS I LOVE IT!!!! I wish you could dig up some more, Kyle. I am pumped up over all this. You have to admit, the Steelers had this game circled and was very pissed off that the Bungholes come into their home and stole the game.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Oh hell yeah, 2 of the great moments in that game. Now all we need is to see is that FArrior hit on Palmer.

Those are just awesome !!

I love watching the Steelers show the Bengals what it's like to play physical!!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    TJ Hoseyourdaddynow

Damn that was a great hit i didnt see most of the game only the ending

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There's nothing greater than seeing Whozurmama getting his *** handed to him on a big hit and drop the ball and seeing Chad getting drilled neck first into the turf, damn James harrison is a beast !

House of Steel
    I am still watching this and getting chills of a HELL YEAH deep within me. Whoseyourmama and Ocho got their asses handed to them on a golden platter by yours truly, the Pittsburgh Steelers. WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

Thread Information